ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315941
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

It's actually a bit challenging. Why don't you try?

You just said the same exact thing I said.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

When's the due date again?

And tennis, you did not need to make an extra post to point that out.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

When's the due date again?

August 4th.

And tennis, you did not need to make an extra post to point that out.

Its just very annoying.
Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

Title: Cheater
Characters: Sam (Strong, Popular with women, etc) Joey (Sams best friend, sort of like sam, but a bit taller.) Karen(Joeys tall girlfriend, very pretty, and smart)
Plot: Sam and Joey hang out alot but sometimes Karen can get in the way, or gets brought along. Sam starts to get too fond of her and starts to get her to like him, and then Joey finds out. Joey warns Sam never to try to get with her, or he will be sorry. Sam doesn't take it seriously and goes to Karen's house one night. He snuck in and walked up to her room. But, Joey was already there. Joey and Sam then fought after talking and got close to the window. Joey gave Sam a small push, and he fell out of the window, and was (graphicsness BEWARE) was impaled by a peice of glass. (Done) After his death Joey kept having weird things happen and eventually starts seeing cars driving themselves. And then one day, Karen goes missing. (Duh duh!!!( That is the end) Rawr) (annoying, eh?)

Setting: Small town, 2009.

Poster:Come on! This isn't seriously needed is it?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Poster:Come on! This isn't seriously needed is it?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not need a poster. It has only been said like 200 times.
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Nater its harder then it looks to make a good movie it takes time I dont see you trying?

PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

Am I the only one that didn't even put in the postor: ... lol

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Am I the only one that didn't even put in the postor: ... lol

No tennis dident add one either.
PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

No tennis dident add one either

Oh. lol.

@Danas or w.e. his name is..

A lot of ppl actually put a lot of time in their stories. I had about 7 ideas, and I wrote all of them down and asked some of my friends to read them and see which one is better.. Sooo. Yea.. lol
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

When tennis gets back I will judge cuz I wont be here on aug 6th if I am i'll judge then.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Title: Armatar: On The Loose!

Characters: Jeff, Vladimir, Spongebob, Hedwig, Stuart, Phil, Scooby Doo, Gumby, Tim, Boombot, Sonny, Al Capone, Napoleon Dynamite, Mikey, Robert, Borat, Britney Spears.

Plot: Vladimir, a diabetic Russian scientist, brought a human skull back to life. Little did he know that the human skull, named Jeff, was evil! He knew the worst way possible to kill anybody; for Vladimir, for example, he forced him to eat baked goods and to drink lots of soft drinks. Only one man (zombie), Sonny, can stop him! After killing Spongebob, an underpaid sea-minority with a dead end job at a fast food restaurant; and Robert, a fat guy who hates pretzels (can you guess how Jeff killed him?), Sonny is informed by Tim, a magical frog who can cure lymphoma, that it is his destiny to stop Jeff the evil decapitated human skull, who doubles as an armatar. There's a lot of blood and danger around every corner, so be prepared for it!

Setting: Bahrain, 2014.

Poster: My armatar.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Ernie this is a horror theame yours dont fit.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Why not? It's horrible. xD

PYT
PYT
162 posts
Nomad

Well today is the ending date for the "Create A Movie Merit Price," thing.. Lol

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Yes. I am ready for brett to judge anytime now.

Showing 211-225 of 1443