ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315930
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I can see some tough competition

I agree.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

You do not need too make a cover. Just letting you know.

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

Ttitel: Corleone... the real one
Plot: Goddammit Luigi, you fucked up again, repeatedly said "Hide the stuff in the pizzaboxes, I didnt say "Eat the pizza and take a crap in the box" Now you enter my office without bringing me a cup o coffee, or a cigar or anything... luigi... i know you're my brother but...
*BLAM BLAM* take him to the garbage boys...
This is where the story of Luigi, the mafiazombie starts...

Somewhere on a landfill, something moves... the sent of mafiazombies is in the air...
a gaurd is sleeping in his boot...bad mistake...
the zombie sneaks past him unseen, leaving behind a smell of pizza,guns and one of those delicious sugar pixie sticks, probably baught at walmart...
anyways, that same evening, the zombie roams across the street, looking for his old don...don Sona Corleone...
Luigi slows down the temp (not knowing he's going the wrong way) because being a zombie is one hell of a job... because he's hungry, luigi buys a chop suey in that weird shop near chinatown...

"You looking good mistel, how can i halp yuo?
-One Chop Suey please...
"in a minute, my mastel"
then disaster strikes...
Mini uzis every where "blamblamblam"
"Fools!!! i'm dead already" screamed Our subject...
*some cool brain eating zombiescene*

"sil! youl chop suey is here"

whilst mucnhing the delicious chop suey, the zombie realizes he's heading the wrong way... when he finally arrives at don corleone's house he thinks of th options he has

1- munch sonam's brain out
2- steal his car
3- smoke som pot
4- just kill him

"hmmm... i think i'll take 4" he said

so, ramming into the don's house and scaring his kids, he finally meets "Tha Don" ...
while the don pulls out 2 desert eagles, Luigi leaps into the air, pulling one of his childs arm off and beating the don with it repeatedly... the don offered heavy resistance, calling "Goddammit! where are these mothers in law when you need them!!"
then suddenly, the Chinese dude from that funny chop suey shop stormed in, armed with a tommygun witn nuclear ammo...
shooting the shyts out of himself and the zombies...

"You never paid for that chop suey mistel"

~The End~

settings:
Manhattan, 1978

Characters - Don Sonam Corleone, Luigi AKA "Our Subject", The chinese dude, Some kids and a woman... a pizza

Cover http://cdn.talenttrove.net/media/36617/video/y-36617-Ox6Th2090526-182849.jpg

LazyOne
LazyOne
166 posts
Nomad

You'd be surprised what the first image is when you type "mafiazombie"
HAHAHA

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

You dont just copy a picture from google and set it as your cover. YOU DONT EVEN NEED A COVER!!!!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Title: The Darkness
Plot: Where ever you go, every creature; on Earth or any other planet, has the same innate fear. The Darkness. Even in the most distant out-reaches of the universe that fear is always there. It is rarely a problem but now the darkness is coming. Lights are turning off, fires are burning out and the very stars are being extinguished as they fly through space. The worlds scientists have seen for years the nights sky slowly getting blanker as starts across galaxies go out but now the rate is increasing. Stars are going out faster and closer to Earth. It is like a wave is forcing its way across the universe and it is only a matter of time before it gets to the Sun and their isn't another day.
It has come. The sky is empty and desoalte, even the moon can't be seen. The light has gone and as humans struggle to adjust to their new found world they finally see what has been coming. With the Darkness comes life and it brings death with it. Now humanity needs to fins a way to survive, to vanquish these creatures and to bring back the light.

Setting: Starts in a field with a shot of the sun setting (fast forwarded probably to save some time). As the nights sky becomes visible through the light starts slowly start disapearing.
Then in a laboratory scientists wok on the issue etc.
The camera leaves Earth and shoots backwards though the universe following the darkness showing stars and planets being plunged into darkness.
It returns to Earth as the Sun goes out and shows how people react all round the world to fight off the creatures.

Characters: No one specifically. A few scientists near the start then it is just a worldwide battle to save humanity.

Poster: .... nah

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

You dont just copy a picture from google and set it as your cover. YOU DONT EVEN NEED A COVER!!!!

Noone reads I dont think but try this one.

(PLZ DO NOT POST A COVER) that good?
Redemption_762
Redemption_762
198 posts
Nomad

Title: Split second
Plot: A teenage Thailand boy, Joshua, has a blinking problem. He sees a person's death every blink. A teenage Russian girl, Sophia, had just had ear surgery and there is something wrong with her ear. Every time someone yells she hears,"No! Please don't kill him!" When these two meet online, they talk to each other and relate, they then decide to meet each other in person. Meanwhile, The BBC news revealed that Scotland had an infection called, The Rage Virus, It is when your cell mutates and becomes very violent. Joshua and Sophia travel to Scotland, not knowing what's wrong, to visit Josh's grandma. When he goes to her village, he sees that no one is there and decides to stay in one of the houses with Sophia. Later that night, they hear noises and they wake up and look out the window, they see a figure just standing there. They are scared and go back to sleep thinking that the figure will disappear. They then wake up again and want to look out the window and the figure was 2 inches from the window. Joshua Blinks and the zombie screams.
Joshua looked at Sophia when this occurred and He saw that he and she where Infected with it. He and her decide to run away to the airport, but when they go outside, there was his grandma. The figure in the window, dripping with blood and there 70 people behind her with the same appearance.
All in a
Split Second

Setting: Scotland
Characters: Joshua, Sophia, Anne (grandma), Zombies

Cover:http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr127/infernacron/Splitseond-1.jpg

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Ok noone seems to read but TENNIS SAID YOU DONT HAVE TO POST A COVER THERE IS NO POINT

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

@ Redemption762

That made no sense and was a blatant rip-off of 28 Days later.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

That made no sense and was a blatant rip-off of 28 Days later.

I'm here to judge not you mister lol (JOKING)
Redemption_762
Redemption_762
198 posts
Nomad

@ Nickelback,

I looked up 28 weeks later, and saw that they used that rage virus thing, My Sis told me to use that in my story. She didn't tell me that it was already made. So much for my great idea!
Well, I am a bad movie maker after all.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

do u guys notice that ur movies suck so much********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* (deep breath)************************************************

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

do u guys notice that ur movies suck so much

It is harder them it looks.

And you try!
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

do u guys notice that ur movies suck so much

It's actually a bit challenging. Why don't you try?
Showing 196-210 of 1443