ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 316009
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I can't get a merit for the next four rounds. I'm the judge, and I want stuff to judge! xD

I MIGHT submit an entry.

No, but I'm only one step away. Carlie now has the link and I can be awarded.

That's good =]
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I MIGHT submit an entry.

No, you will sumbit one. The deadline is tomorrow, and if you submit the only entry, you win by default...

Either that or we just extend the deadline. xD
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Deadline is tomorrow?
*rushes to make sloppy entry*

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Title:

Curse of the Knights

Setting:

Myanmar

Plot:

A man and woman set out to Myanmar to find a long lost treasure back in medieval times, but the old knights have placed a curse on the treasury. Upon touching the treasure, the knight stone figures inside the temple start to come to life, and they must fight they're way out.

Characters:

Jordan - 34 years old, good sharpshooter
Jennifer - 31 years old, black belt

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Lemme make that easier to read:

Title: Curse of the Knights
Setting: Myanmar
Plot: A man and woman set out to Myanmar to find a long lost treasure back in medieval times, but the old knights have placed a curse on the treasury. Upon touching the treasure, the knight stone figures inside the temple start to come to life, and they must fight they're way out.

Characters:

Jordan - 34 years old, good sharpshooter
Jennifer - 31 years old, black belt

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You have a 100% chance of winning if nobody else enters. Let's just hope I don't tell everyone about this contest...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, to satisfy your need for something to judge:

Ragnarok
Plot: In ancient times the Asa ruled the worlds og Asgard and Midgard. They fought the Jotnar with the strength of the good, defeating the chaos over and over.
In Valhalla the warriors feasted every night, and fought every day, waiting for the day, the time where they would be of any help to their Gods. A day they hoped would never come.
But as the myth told the Fimbul winter came, and took with it the Jotnar. The humans desperately fight back, but soon the Jotnar stood at Rimfrost. There, Skoll and Hati ate the light of the sun and moon, and the howl of Fenrir could be heard as the signal to war.
Setting: Asgard, Midgard and Jottungheim. Minor setting: Hel, Vanaheim.
Characters: The Asa. Focus on Odin.

As the story is told, there are clips of Fenrir and the chain slowly stretching to the point where it break, along with the wolves chasing the sun and moon.

--
There. War. Kinda action, and since most will be fighting, I think it will be okay for the theme.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Great, I lose XD

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Great, I lose XD

Cheer up, lad. You'll still get second. xD
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Second doesn't get anything though X.x

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Second doesn't get anything though X.x

It gets an honorable mention, and that is better than nothing. Though it's also practically equivalent...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Now, why should I win, I just made it to stop Ernie from complaining.

Also, I just found out what a mess of words it is... Most of the terms are either Danish or Danish made English...
Hope it is understandable anyway.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Now, why should I win, I just made it to stop Ernie from complaining.

It's the better of the two entries. Unless I get another, you are the winner.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's because it looks more scientific, mine would be more addicting, if it was a real movie. X.X

I'm sad.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That's because it looks more scientific, mine would be more addicting, if it was a real movie.

With the description you gave yours, it could fit under any of the categories that have been contested. It could be horror, comedy, romance, or action; but if it had more detail, it could be a winner...

By the way, this is my 3,000th post. ;D
Showing 391-405 of 1443