ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 316025
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What about me?!

How about we just leave tennisman in charge and if he wants someone else to take over, let him choose.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm going too far..
Alright, you should lengthen the deadline by 1 more day.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Alright, you should lengthen the deadline by 1 more day.

Like I say, it may not be necessary. We still have one more day for people to enter...

And I know I can't win, but I'm thinking about entering this one as well. Just so I can fill up this contest and maybe get second or third place...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, Ernie, overlook mine and bump me back >.>

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Title: Action!

Setting: Bhutan, 1998

Characters: McLovin, Velma, Cookie Monster

Plot: McLovin, Velma, and Cookie Monster were accidentally dropped out of a helicopter simultaneously in Bhutan. Luckily, they were all wearing parachutes and they survived the fall without a scratch on them. But the Bhutanese don't like them, so it's up to these three nerds to fight their way out of the country together, using only their minds and stolen AK47s.

And that there is my "entry". I can't win anyway, so I may as well make it as crappy as I can. :P

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

I have an awesome title but it sin't romance. When will you change the genre?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

When will you change the genre?

Read the title again.

I refuse to judge until I get one more entry, so you have time.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You shouldn't really judge your own, there's no point XD
And you asked Carlie to submit one?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Dang, still no entries? We just need one more person!!

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Thanks for changing the title, no I can submit mine

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss208/GamesArmor/carebears.jpg

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Sorry I had a fail...

Title:Carebears 4:Total Ahinilation
Plot:Carebears find out that Goku's power level is over 9000 and set out to destroy him.
Setting:Michael Jackson's Sleepover house
Characters:Carebears, Goku, Some random DBZ characters, God and Satin.

Movie Cover:

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss208/GamesArmor/carebears.jpg

Grandslam
Grandslam
144 posts
Nomad

If you lengthen this until tomorrow I will join.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'll lengthen the date til tomorrow. Right now, I have to choose between Cenere and myself, and I can't win...

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Title: 3069 AD

Setting: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Plot: It is 3069 AD, and the world is in ruin. Global warming has taken a harsh toll on the world, and natural disasters are happening left right and centre. There is an evil doer who has the answer to end the world's problem, but is holding the answer hostage for an incredible amount of money and power.

The protagonists: Maxime Ouelette and his witty partner Michelle McDermot go on a worldwide chase of the Villain, Ruski Rabowski. There are many shooting and action scenes, with the villain getting away until the final battle. The world is almost over... volcanoes erupting, earthquakes rumbling, and rain and hail falling harshly.

The final battle takes place in the protagonists' hometown of Montreal. Them and their French army kill Rabowski.

However, the secret died along with Rabowski... and everyone on earth is subjected to a dreadful, and painful death.

Main Characters:
Protagonists: Maxime Ouelette, Michelle McDermot
Antagonist: Ruski Rabowski

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Title: The secrets of suburbia

Setting: The small Suburban town of Pleasant View (Fake name is fake... >_&gt

Plot: In the suburban town of Pleasant View, there lives two boys, Gabriel Sanchez, and Michael Sanchez, two brothers. The two of them live perfectly normal lives, until 01/12/2009, when their best friend, Jason is murdered. The cops, unwilling to investigate the murder, left the case closed, so it was up to those two brothers to figure out, who killed their best friend. Along the way, they will learn their Town to not be what they thought it to be, secrets of the town will come to light, and the two people they love, will become their enemies.

Main Heroes: Gabriel Sanchez, Michael Sanchez
Main Villains: Sarah June, and Maria Sasha.

Showing 421-435 of 1443