ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53765
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

There's no forum available on the AG3 beta.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

There's no forum available on the AG3 beta.

I was referring to the AG3 forum area, on AG2. Sorry, should have made that distinction.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I really couldn't choose an overall 'most respected' - I respect many users of AG for different reasons: Debating ability, intelligence, friendliness, good sense of humour or mix of any of the above. I guess I respect the AG community as a whole.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Most respected Mod: Nemo/cen

Cen would disagree. I'd bet millions on it.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Cen would disagree. I'd bet millions on it.

Yes, but cen is one of my favorite people I have meant, so it stays.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I guess I respect the AG community as a whole.

No one is flattered by such ambiguous answers. Seriously though, I'm sure we all aren't respected equally. I respect each and everyone of the community.

I agree. When I think of users I respect Knight comes to mind in regards to the tavern, Wolf in the AWM, and the Mage and a few others in the WEPR.

We all have our own niches it seems.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

We all have our own niches it seems.

Basically. There really isn't a users that's the most respected in all of the forum areas. Take Elitemagical for instance, most of you might not even know who he is but he's brilliant in the Video Games section.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I often see him wandering around that place. It's somewhat under-appreciated.

Almost everyone who is known bases themselves in the WEPR, AMW or the Tavern.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

No one is flattered by such ambiguous answers. Seriously though, I'm sure we all aren't respected equally. I respect each and everyone of the community.

I perhaps hold some in higher regard than others but it would take me weeks to write up a full list.
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

firetail-_madness
he has the most armor points

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I perhaps hold some in higher regard than others but it would take me weeks to write up a full list.

It would be quite an effort for me too. I've come across many respectable people here on AG.

@Faunbard

The problem with AP as a measure of respect comes down to spamming. There are some people who blatantly spam just to accumulate virtual e-peen.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

It would be quite an effort for me too. I've come across many respectable people here on AG.

Including quite a few who haven't been very active lately.

AP has nothing to do with respect unless, as knight pointed out, you want or like big e-peens.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Almost everyone who is known bases themselves in the WEPR, AMW or the Tavern.

True that ;D!

I'd say...hmm... there are definetly people i respect more than others ( i strongly dislike bad spelling), but i'd say:
Note: the number has no corellation with any form of ranking, just coincidience
1. MageGrayWolf
2.MrWalker82
3.Knight_34
4. Freakenstein
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

All of the people who would mention me don't come around here much anymore . . . wao, I'm an older AGer than I thought DD:

On terms of old users, I have tons of respect for the old mods - Zoph and Stroppy and Moe and them - as well as Jesseh, Fab, Spencer, Pazx, Kirby, and HiddenDistance. Newer/really active user-wise, Mage, Mr. Walker, Knight, Frank, Fallen, Wolf, Parsat, etc.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Holy crap I forgot about you, sorry about that.

I'm just going to assume I'm part of the ect. and be content with that.

Showing 136-150 of 374