ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53758
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Concussions on impact. Not fun I would think :P

Shouldn't you know? xD

Or maybe that concussion caused you to forget, lol.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

asdljfkg you got me again

Green/2 Estel/0

But I get points for dealing with all the spam soooooo
Green/2 Estel/192384757930....ya seems fair.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

But I get points for dealing with all the spam soooooo
Green/2 Estel/192384757930....ya seems fair.

That's your job man xD if you didn't I'd have to make the score Green/3 Estel/ 0 by reporting you.

I'm evil like that > Ok, so maybe not, lol but still.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Manta is generally awesome at riddles.

Hmm The_manta seems like an odd choice. I defiantly respect him, but i don't think he is the MOST respected.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hmm The_manta seems like an odd choice. I defiantly respect him, but i don't think he is the MOST respected.

*Sad faic*

He said I was awesome at riddles... not that I was the most respected. Now I'm sad...

XD, kidding.

I really respect Carly. She's one of the kindest members on AG and definitely very helpful.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Well everyone thats nice should be respected...

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Well everyone thats nice should be respected...

Yea its true but thats not how people think.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Bring this back? Or don't bring this back....I've been taught that it's necroing if the reviving post isn't constructive, doesn't bring the topic back smoothly, and if there's already a thread like it. I'll do my best to revive it, since...well I don't want this to go to waste! It's not that old, so it shouldn't be shoved in the back like tossed, rotten meat...this has potential! POTENTIAL!

My vote goes to...Moegreche. Though he is somewhere in the bowels of AG doing what a retired mod does, he was an inspiration to impressionable members. He has an impressive number of merits under his belt and was always a strong debater in the WEPR. You could say he was a master debater! *snicker* anyways, he was a good man when active. You could always figure out where he was when there was A) a wall o' text and B) something.something.something.philosophically....something.something..something.complete....

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I respect the BLT group of closed testers. Still can't guess their secret name.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

Mr walker or knight easy one XD

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

For myself I figure I likely have a better chance at winning the most hated user on AG. But I guess that topic would get locked pretty quick.

Anyway I guess the most respected group would be the mods, they had to do something right to get that position.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Sure you can talk about a certain person, but since we are dealing with the most respected user on AG the person needs to be well recognised by everyone.

The most respected group of users are the moderators. If you want names other than them, then we're talking.

For myself I figure I likely have a better chance at winning the most hated user on AG. But I guess that topic would get locked pretty quick.

If you were the most hated you'd probably be banned already.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

If you were the most hated you'd probably be banned already.

Perhaps, but would I still be regarded as a user then?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Perhaps, but would I still be regarded as a user then?

Possibly or not. However I am quite sure that if you were the most hated that the level of animosity towards you would be much greater than it currently is.
lostsage159
lostsage159
61 posts
Nomad

i like the mod john. the mods dont like me cause i suck at the forums. if any mods c this, then im sorrry

Showing 106-120 of 374