ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53760
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I do not intend to be mean here but John is an administrator, the head of game development for AG. He isn't a moderator.

Also, why do you suck? How do you know that the moderators do not like you?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I respect many users here. I also respect all of the mods, but I would have to say the most respected user here would be Walker I suppose. Or maybe someone else. I'm not sure who would be the most respected.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I totally think that as a user, Knight would be highly respected; not just by me but by a large amount of people.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I also respect all of the mods, but I would have to say the most respected user here would be Walker I suppose

Walker's a mod now xP

I totally think that as a user, Knight would be highly respected; not just by me but by a large amount of people.

I agree. When I think of users I respect Knight comes to mind in regards to the tavern, Wolf in the AWM, and the Mage and a few others in the WEPR.
brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

Ok First it is definitly me then i think cormlyn and google are the most respected.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Walker's a mod now xP

He's still a user. Just one with moderator powers.
Knight comes to mind in regards to the tavern

^
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Also, why do you suck? How do you know that the moderators do not like you?

Because I do. I suck. And I KNOW that the mods don't like me. As to respect, Knight. Or Parsat. Maybe even Frank.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

My vote goes to...Moegreche. Though he is somewhere in the bowels of AG doing what a retired mod does, he was an inspiration to impressionable members. He has an impressive number of merits under his belt and was always a strong debater in the WEPR. You could say he was a master debater! *snicker* anyways, he was a good man when active. You could always figure out where he was when there was A) a wall o' text and B) something.something.something.philosophically....something.something..something.complete....

Ah yes. Moegreche. Almost forgot about him. Who doesn't respect him? Anyway, he's my number 1.

something.something.something.philosophically....something.something..something.complete....

Family Guy FTW?
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that Knight or Mr.Daycee is #1. They are very well respected and well known.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Who is Mr.Daycee?

Every one is saying his name, and like, I don't know him....

Well, fst6. Most respected Banned user.

Most respected user: NA

Most respected Mod: Nemo/cen

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

It's on online flash-game site. Respect? Okay.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

@skater_kid_who_pwns
MrDayCee is one of the closed beta users. He is a regular here and joined in September 2009.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i gotta go with john or krin
for obvious reasons

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Closed beta? Never knew there was one. huh.

He can't be very noticable if I've never seen him.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

He can't be very noticable if I've never seen him.

He hasn't been active in ages and now that he is, more than before at least, he stays only to the AG3 beta forum.
Showing 121-135 of 374