ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53759
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

The most respected user on AG is someone who you can have a debate with not a argument and he/she will respect your opinion even if they disagree with it, they are polite and don't rage but explain to users who don't understand hence the post count does not matter because I have seen all you argue and rage(this includes me too)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

@PI

The fact that you nominated yourself signals the presence of pride/arrogance. Not exactly something to be respected, yes?

So... ha!

@Bozer

There are many people on AG like that, if you lurk in the WEPR you'll find them soon enough.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

There are many people on AG like that, if you lurk in the WEPR you'll find them soon enough.

You will find the oppisite everyone has a opinon in that section and if you disagree with there opinion then your wrong.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Personally I think the WEPR is full of atheistic liberals and if you aren't one or the other you have to fend off attacks from pretty much everyone there.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Like I said, they're there you just have to find them.

Granted there are a multitude that don't hold that attitude. But the majority of the mods, and a few of the older users hold this value.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I'd agree its the mods and older users who do that the most and don't start SHOUTING WITH TEXT! like some people I could name.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

heh, indeed.

There are a few religious members. Although they could've dropped off since I last spent much time there. Given the nature of the debates I think it's only natural that there are more atheists than theists.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

this is madness!
no
THIS IS
a bunch of ppl deciding whos the most respected user on ag.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

this is madness!
no
THIS IS
a bunch of ppl deciding whos the most respected user on ag.

if ur thinking W....T...F
then u are thinking correctly
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I am thinking that this noob just spammed and double posted for no apparent reason XP

The most respected user cannot be discovered as everyone will have their own opinions.

Zaork
Zaork
439 posts
Nomad

I believe that the most respected users are the ones who frequent the AMW or the WEPR. I'm not really sure which ones though. Maybe the judges of the contests and the philosophically minded people.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

well kyo we can all agree that people like knight are probably up there. lord knows hes deffinatly the most popular

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

I am thinking that this noob just spammed and double posted for no apparent reason XP

awwww
anyways all mods are respected
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Frank is just smart on a daily basis, his actions automatically makes him worthy of my respect.

Darn, I'm the only one that laughed. Really? How am I smart on a daily basis?

Voting for Alt too; he was my first fwiend
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Not sure why this thread is even needed...pissing contests like these are the best way to puff and deflate people's egos.

Showing 241-255 of 374