ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53750
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

I respect the mods for their spam stomping super powers and their troll hunting expertise.

Mostly I read the religious threads because I like seeing peoples lolideas. Of course MRWalker's posts I look forward to on religious questions because of broad supportive answers from unbiased standpoint no matter how ridiculous the subject.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

You have no idea. I'm getting kinda scared, because I believe Alt is in my area. He lives in Indiana, of course, but where at? I think I recognize the place in his pic, but I don't want to believe it.

Oh, you very well may, but I'm sure you live in a different town. If it helps, it's outside a Dairy Queen, which is literally connected to both a Bentley dealership and a Payless Liquors. I should upload a picture of that spread sometime actually, because it's funny as hell.

I respect all people involved in that conversation. Moonfairy, Frank, and Pierce are all awesome ^.^
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Alts got mah vote. another one of my votes anyways.
cause for a kid hes pretty smart

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Oh, you very well may, but I'm sure you live in a different town. If it helps, it's outside a Dairy Queen, which is literally connected to both a Bentley dealership and a Payless Liquors.

My school is next to a Dairy Queen...not sure where there is a Bentley dealership, since I haven't seen one....and we have a Payless in the vicinity...

Y'know, I dun't wanna cut to the chase, so just post a pic of it in the sticky with you in it lol

He's more than seen it. I'm not sure what I can say and still keep it pg-13 :/

Oh hoh hoh hoh! Hoh hoh hoh....hoooo.....Yes, the first thing I do when coming to AG I go straight to the pic of Moonfairy, you're nuts...ain't no offense to the pic itself of course, but where I come from, them's fightin' words >
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

My school is next to a Dairy Queen...not sure where there is a Bentley dealership, since I haven't seen one....and we have a Payless in the vicinity...

No, you live in a different town, I'm pretty sure. I'll take a picture sometime of the three estalishments and upload them. You very well may have been to my town before, but I am very sure you don't live there because you've told me the high school you went to and it's at least 30 minutes away from my town.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Pixies already in college.

GhostOfAChance
GhostOfAChance
2 posts
Nomad

i like that guy with numbers for a name. his posts bash stupid people so thats good.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Do you mean 2014631? He's cool.

Aren't all of the people in the top ten respected?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Do you mean 2014631? He's cool.

hahaha...

Aren't all of the people in the top ten respected?

I would say they shouldn't be respected because they are in the top 10. Points don't really affect your fame or respect. That being said, people generally are looked up to if they have a high badge and good post count. For some reason. I guess with high post count, you have to figure out their forum niche. What's mine? What's your respected fellow's?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

you have to figure out their forum niche.

Even if you're a king with, 1,000 posts. You can't judge yet. You can, by post count but you can look into if their quality of posts, and thought.

By judging you Frank, a lot of people respect you, as I do too. Because of post quality, and helpfulness. Good contributions.

201's posts are decent as well.

And everybody here has their contributions.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

201 is decently respected. i remember there being a lot of drama with him but i can't remember what it was about. I hate drama so naturally that makes me respect him less

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

201 is decently respected. i remember there being a lot of drama with him but i can't remember what it was about. I hate drama so naturally that makes me respect him less

Everyone has their opinions, but yes, there was drama about him. Don't talk about it. It'll start making problems again.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Everyone has their opinions, but yes, there was drama about him. Don't talk about it. It'll start making problems again.

yeah. one of the reasons i don't have as much respect for him... the problems.

he also tried to make me join his site and it got a little annoying. not trying to be mean to him... just... not much respect.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

201 is alright. I lost respect for him though... I hate drama starters....
But I do owe him and Ernie the fact that I am known a lil bit. Ernie got me on the forums and 201 introduced me to a decent chunk of my comments.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Relevant: I respect the Fallen. He rocks.

My hard work has finally paid off!
Aside from Gantic, I also have a lot of respect for Frank, Alt, Wolf and Xzeno, and of course for Moon because she's so...Ebing and flowing? ^^. Yes, that describes her perfectly and makes up for a nice pun!

Showing 331-345 of 374