ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53746
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

You might not think that when you check out your prooooofiiiiile... xD
I tried to use something to get you to respond quickly LOL.

anyways. I hope someone remakes this thread as well

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I remember things with 2014631 quite well. There used to be hate against him for being something of a comment spammer (people who use the profile comments to a ridiculously high degree).

I am quite fine with him myself but I don't see much I find favourable.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

anyways. I hope someone remakes this thread as well

Well, it'd be better for you to make it, because anybody really wants to repeat a thread. But, it's worth it to make a more organized thread ya' know?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Which is funny, because you're not even old enough for PG-13! ;-)

That's actually causing me a little trouble because I have a Japanese oral covering everything since day one that might fall either side of my birthday and I'm not really going to remember to say 13 if it's after the 26th.

Oh hoh hoh hoh! Hoh hoh hoh....hoooo.....Yes, the first thing I do when coming to AG I go straight to the pic of Moonfairy, you're nuts...ain't no offense to the pic itself of course, but where I come from, them's fightin' words >

I'm regretting what I said ._.

On another note I have respect for the guy who invented the Tim Tam slam. I just tried it. Win
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I remember things with 2014631 quite well. There used to be hate against him for being something of a comment spammer (people who use the profile comments to a ridiculously high degree).

I am quite fine with him myself but I don't see much I find favourable.

And also hate against him with the drama. The drama wasn't really my business but I felt bothered by his actions.

Yet he's fine. I guess I can put it at that.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I'm regretting what I said ._.

Mhm.
Anyways. BLAME THE PEOPLE IN XAT. THEY MAKE ME MAKE NEW THREADS.
Not really. I just like to make things organized at times.
So.... Yeah
I am now making a new respected thread.... >,> anyone tell me now if they don't want me to.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yeah right Moon... You just have the need to "make" something.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I am now making a new respected thread.... >,> anyone tell me now if they don't want me to

Don't. Respect doesn't really deserve a tally and vote, it's more about the general air of things.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

NEVERMIND.

I'll wait for the other one to get into the loop.
Carry on, mindless minions

~evil laugh~

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Carry on, mindless minions

Uh.. How are Frank, Kyouzou and I you minions?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Kyo can be. you and frank are the rebellious ones that i will have to remove whatever is left of your braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiin.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Off-topic discussion is off-topic? Please? -_-

I don't think I mentioned MageGrayWolf have I? Well good, cuz he's part of my league of respected users. He dominates most of the debating fields.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You're going to have to get past Frank! *hides*

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Kyo can be. you and frank are the rebellious ones that i will have to remove whatever is left of your braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiin.

Can you transform them into something really useful while you're at it? Like a coffee machine or some Fonzie clones? Oh, Frank would make a great dishwasher I'm sure!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

There isn't any way I will be subservient to you MoonFairy! *runs away*

Showing 346-360 of 374