ForumsWEPRNewspaper Idea.

138 13991
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I was thinking of making a newspaper to cover all topics of world events and what not but i'll need people to help me cover each topic i'll post them and i'll need people to help so anyone interested post here or on my profile.

I'll need 1 or 2 per topic.
1.U.S-
2.World-
3.Politics-
4.Health-
5.Entertainment-
6.Tech-(Idk about this one)
7.Travel-
8.Sports-
9.Crime-
10.Science-

I will cover what ever topic noone takes.

• 138 Replies
donpiet
donpiet
755 posts
Peasant

its cool bring it up. and btw can you copy the articles from this topic in there??

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

1.U.S-
2.World-donpiet,bretttrumpour
3.Politics Left-
4.Health-Bretttrumpour
5.Entertainment-Gametesta
6.Tech-Green12324
7.Travel-
8.Sports-goumas13

Yes you can copy from here i'll post the Topic in a few i'm just getting somthing together.
9.Crime-
10.Science-loloynage2,samdawghomie
11.politics right-TSL3_needed'
12.Military-TSL3_needed
13.Music-
14.Canadian-Shayneii

donpiet
donpiet
755 posts
Peasant

yeah cool. and btw would it be ok if tsl3_needed would do the left politcs too as long noone else is willing to do it. i mean we want to inform and not polarize. so the whole political spectrum should be reported about(i know the passive tense sounds weird in this one)

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I can do travel or help with tech

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

1.U.S-Bretttrumpour (1 Spot left)
2.World-donpiet,bretttrumpour(FULL)
3.Politics Left-(2 spots left)
4.Health-Bretttrumpour(full)
5.Entertainment-Gametesta(Full)
6.Tech-Green12324(full)
7.Travel-Samy(1 spot left)
8.Sports-goumas13(1 spot needed)
9.Crime-(1 spot left)
10.Science-loloynage2,samdawghomie(full)
11.politics right-TSL3_needed'(full)
12.Military-TSL3_needed(full)
13.Music-Frylock19(1 spot left)
14.Canadian-Shayneii(full)

I need to fill some of these spots before I make the topic anyone no any avalible people?

donpiet
donpiet
755 posts
Peasant

you can start just right know. lets bring what we can. if we start know than people will be willing to help writing more easily

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

How do you want me to write travel? Should I report on things going on in the industry, or write about individual places? Or both I guess.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

New thread-http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3922859/armorgames-re-does-the-world-news-and-public-news

How do you want me to write travel? Should I report on things going on in the industry, or write about individual places? Or both I guess.

If you want and you dont gotta write if you dont want to
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

and btw would it be ok if tsl3_needed would do the left politcs too

It would probably be more effective if someone who belongs to the left wing, or is at least neutral reports that. I was going to take it, but I think tech. will keep me busy enough. And I want to make sure everyone gets a section if they want one.
donpiet
donpiet
755 posts
Peasant

i mean you can report about all sections even if you sympathise with one. you only have to be neutral in your reporting. and i think it is possible to guarantee that

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Alright so what we've decided so far only TWO posts per day, but each posts can have as many stories as you want

Also I think at least one picture per article is a good idea.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Sorry, for the double post but I think just maybe, if we can make this look really good we might be able to get some kind of forum just for the newspaper i'm not really sure you'd have to ask a mod but I think it'd be sweet.

donpiet
donpiet
755 posts
Peasant

lets start off with a great and well organized topic. i mean it fits this forum pretty well. and if this project works good over a period of time than we can think about expansion

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

lets start off with a great and well organized topic. i mean it fits this forum pretty well. and if this project works good over a period of time than we can think about expansion

Hmm well expansion in what way?
donpiet
donpiet
755 posts
Peasant

Hmm well expansion in what way?

in the way of trying to get a new forum for example. as proposed by sammy
Showing 46-60 of 138