ForumsWEPRNewspaper Idea.

138 13923
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

I was thinking of making a newspaper to cover all topics of world events and what not but i'll need people to help me cover each topic i'll post them and i'll need people to help so anyone interested post here or on my profile.

I'll need 1 or 2 per topic.
1.U.S-
2.World-
3.Politics-
4.Health-
5.Entertainment-
6.Tech-(Idk about this one)
7.Travel-
8.Sports-
9.Crime-
10.Science-

I will cover what ever topic noone takes.

• 138 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

... Profile comment it is then.

Planning, guys, it helps.

And from the ideas I managed to catch in your jabbering, the "we'll have a profile that gets updated with links to different threads that contain newspaper worthy material so people will have an easy access to all the news that gets posted around in the different forums" kind of deal sounds the best.

Requested lock.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Darn ninja...

We plan (so far anyway) to have several different users find stories and either write them in their own words (preferable, although extremely impractical) or c/p it, crediting their source with 100% of it. Hopefully running on greens timetable and my multi-thread idea, covering the different topics.
This multithread idea. I don't see how you're gonna make it work exactly...

Still requested lock. >_>
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

unlocked for just a moment....

SO yall are going to make a newspaper that contains everything say the Sunday paper would have. Maybe even AG news or whatnot. The thing is, if it's important, it will already be in the World Events forum. So a newspaper thread is not needed. 4+ threads is even more unneeded. Making another forum or splitting up this one is out of the question.

Showing 136-138 of 138