ForumsWEPRWho Would Win Canada Or U.S.A In A War

296 99477
patriotboy1
patriotboy1
238 posts
Nomad

I know U.S.A has a better army and weapons developement in all but Canada has a ready army and a hell of alot more allies than America.

• 296 Replies
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's what a wounded Canadian Soldier sounds like. Funny stuff. *coughsterotypingcough*

shut up im still working on it

We'll just send all our leaders to Yellowkife, bet you can't stand -40 degrees celsius and blinding snow storms!

were not idiots...im sure they will come out of hiding once we threaten the people...

And I still maintain that the U.S and their 118 million soldiers, isn't enough given the size of the country and hude variations in temperature and landscape

Who needs soilders? Im glad to take my rifle and go shoot me some reds

And man, gotta realize I don't take this forum seriously at all, cause no one else will ever change their mind when proven wrong. So why should I?

long live my opinion
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Which are currently occupied in two other wars.

ERRRRRRRRRRR. Wrong.

There are 138,000 troops in Iraq, and less in Afghanistan. Out
of 118 million, that's nothing.

Which they can't use

The UN doesn't play a part in this discussion. We can use our nukes.

We'll just send all our leaders to Yellowkife, bet you can't stand -40 degrees celsius and blinding snow storms!

What about our special forces? We have tech that could withstand that and more.

And I still maintain that the U.S and their 118 million soldiers, isn't enough given the size of the country and hude variations in temperature and landscape.

We have an air force. And maps of Canada.

And man, gotta realize I don't take this forum seriously at all, cause no one else will ever change their mind when proven wrong. So why should I?

Because your opinion is WROOOONG. lol.

I'm here to have fun

Me too. I'm just acting serious.
monkeyman711
monkeyman711
15 posts
Nomad

Why would canada attack the U.S in the first place? were allied countrys, so unless everyone in the world decided to turn on their allies such a thing wouldnt and shouldnt happen.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

When the United States attacks Canada, the Americans would be condemned by the U.N and every country in the U.N would probably attack them, mostly because they hold a bit of animosity towards the United States.

Ok, let's say a conflict happened between the two countries and they both attacked each other, and the rest of the world does not get (too) involved since it is a genuine war between the two countries.

The U.S. would obliterate Canada, we have way more men and the newest and best technology.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Which they can't use

And why can't we use them? Or you going to tell your mother?

With are technology in outdoor gear and automobiles hell yes we can.

And I still maintain that the U.S and their 118 million soldiers, isn't enough given the size of the country and hude variations in temperature and landscape.

The only reason we would need to capture all that land is if you spread out your military across all those remote areas, and if you did that, we would go capture all your undefended cities and bam, war over.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

This thread has seemed to carry on.

6)You know the word shock trooper? That was created to define the awesome bravery of a Canadian soldier.

No. The term "shock trooper" is a translation from a German term. That term in English is "storm trooper".

What has been pointed out before and by Ricador, destroys the truth of what you maintain. The US does not need 118 million troops to subdue Canada. Once the cities are seized, Canada would be devastated. There is little to be found in the frozen north, since most of the population is found in the south. If the US was truly determined to eliminate Canadians hiding in the north, it would use its air superiority.

I'm just going to repeat what Ricador said. They could just send in soldiers trained to deal with the climate.

The USA has nuclear bombs.

Which they can't use

The US would use them if necessary.
Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Ok. I decided I don't like the other people who refuse to admit when thet are proven wrong. So im going to admit it

The U.S would totally beat us in a way. Although we can all agree it will never happen.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

*looks round*

Not to forget....the US does have the technology to cause a massive plague. Sure, they did scrape the program yaers ago...but you gotta admit, a single plane can spray germs that can cover half a million square miles.

Ownage.

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Not to forget....the US does have the technology to cause a massive plague. Sure, they did scrape the program yaers ago...but you gotta admit, a single plane can spray germs that can cover half a million square miles.

Wow...everyone has planes. And diseases are SO EASY to find. I mean c'mon, people can MAIL anthrax to you
Well...that's a virus right? Whaaatever.

Ownage

Never use that word again, ever.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Wow...everyone has planes. And diseases are SO EASY to find. I mean c'mon, people can MAIL anthrax to you
Well...that's a virus right? Whaaatever.

Ah, bu do you have the technology to encase the virus? TO make sure the electrostatic charges on the powder is gone so the powder doesn't stick? Very tightly guarded secrets only a few nations have acquired. They mail anthrax, of very low grade. But not the US militry's, oh no.
iamsuperawesome
iamsuperawesome
201 posts
Nomad

U.S.A, but only if the talaban falls suddenly and canada makes a lot of enemies in a short ammount of time. so, in a sence, canada, U.S.A would fall before canada, they have to many enemies (N. korea, china, most other communist states)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I'm not really sure if I got your drift...it's US vs Canada, without interference.

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Ah, bu do you have the technology to encase the virus? TO make sure the electrostatic charges on the powder is gone so the powder doesn't stick? Very tightly guarded secrets only a few nations have acquired. They mail anthrax, of very low grade. But not the US militry's, oh no.

...I was joking...but I think you are actually serious. Biological/Chemical Warfare? Are you insane? It's called the U.N people!!! Has no one heard of it?
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

who cares?!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well, I did mention the program being scrapped right? Nixon shut it down....

Showing 241-255 of 296