91 posts
Nomad

witch ones better GH3 or RockBand?

• 210 Replies
nickernickynick
nickernickynick
1 posts
Nomad

Each has its own good points, but GH3 has better game mechanics.

gr0v3r
gr0v3r
13 posts
Nomad

gh3 is better its easier to pick up and play with little skill

WangHangLo
WangHangLo
50 posts
Nomad

Gh3 is much better

Dreave
Dreave
2 posts
Nomad

Guitar Hero 3 is better for solo playing, while Rock Band is more specified for groups. Rock Band came after GH,so it's more of a copy than an original idea.

chris51882
chris51882
12 posts
Nomad

I like the ability to play other things in RB, but I just can't not love the GH series. My vote is for GH3.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Lamas is right. I personally think Gh3 is way better. Drums is fun on rock band, but i am an actual guitarist, so I like guitar hero more.

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

i dont see how GH3 has better mechanics... or how its easier to play... because its pretty much INCLUDED in rock band... other then the song differences... the guitar part is the SAME CONCEPT, but RB gives u the extra content of drums and singing, and has better group play and online content

runeman153
runeman153
108 posts
Nomad

GUITAR HERO 3!!! for sure the #1 game of all rocking history.PERIOD!

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

one thing i gotta say about both games, is that i really like the local bands they throw in as bonus songs... anarchy club, bang camero, they actually have some pretty good music out there, and its a good thing theyre getting the publicity they deserve from the games

yoz13
yoz13
2 posts
Nomad

ive nvr played rock band and im a long standing member of the gh community but i have to say that the concept of rok band is gr8 as it has more thn jst the guitar and u can actually get the feel of being in a band wth ur freinds wth all 3 instrumeents therefore even though i luv gh3 and nvr bin on rok band i have to say tht rok bands sounds alot more fun.

....thanks yoz13 =P

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

GH3 in my opinion

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

Guitar Hero has some great songs like Stricken, One, Possum Kingdom, Through the Fire and the Flames, Paranoid. But it gets kinda old fast.

Rock Band is amazing. A lot more fun than Guitar Hero becuase of the fact that you can play drums and sing (Both of which I suck at). The song list isn't that great but their download list is getting better. They should just come out with a CD that you can buy with all their downloadable songs on it (for people who don't have online access-like me...I hate my life)...

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

i find it funny that u mentioned paranoid since its on both games xD

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

gh3

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, lol I forgot. Isn't the Rock Band version a cover though? That's another thing with Rock Band...too many cover bands.

Showing 16-30 of 210