Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

Rockband is better

cyberfiver
cyberfiver
1 posts
Nomad

you know what i am better than all those games i in REAL LIFE play drums guitar etc. so there <i class=" alt="http://" />

Manaszunex
Manaszunex
10 posts
Nomad

Rock Band IMO. My friends own the game and I love playign with them at thier house. I'm at Expert at Drums and Guitar and I love playing it. If you like the feeling of accomplishment go to guitar hero and pull out your hair over beating Through the Fire and flames. If you like playing more than Accomplishment go to Rock Band. Drums is fun because you are active. Singing is fun if you like to sing of course. if you like Guitar there are several songs in Rock Band that are just amazing (all of the Metallica ones are great, Green Grass and High Tides is pretty good, Epic sounds awesome, Pleasure is very good on guitar, if you like older songs you can go with the 6 pack of Boston songs, if you like humor they added the final song from portal just yesturday). Rock band has alot to offer that Guitar Hero III just doesn't have to offer.

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

rock band, more instruments, more serious, many other reasons

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

pieguy=dumb.
GH3 is way better then rock band, because all those **** did was steal the game.

mdcj1234
mdcj1234
19 posts
Peasant

GH3 is best. Rock band is an improved version of GH but I still prefer the classics =)

apparatus
apparatus
23 posts
Nomad

I hope you guys know GH3 was the one made by a different company. Rock Band was made by Harmonix as well as the first two Guitar Heroes. GH3 was made by Activision not Harmonix.

sexybeast
sexybeast
20 posts
Nomad

Well rock band is a good party game cuz its fun when you have a lot of people. And you can really only compare the guitar part of rockband to GH3. In my opinion, GH3 is better because it flows a lot better, and the strum bar on the rock band guitar is really uncomfortable.

sexybeast
sexybeast
20 posts
Nomad

Activision and Harmonix both did their part in all the Guitar heros as well as rock band

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

The guitar for rockband is a POS.
Breaks way too easily.

Drums are the only reason to buy Rock Band.
I'd go with Guitar Hero 3 anyday.

DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche
54 posts
Nomad

rockband easily, the character customization, the guitar's better, the drums, singing, no contest.

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

GH3 owns rockband!!!

Showing 61-75 of 210