91 posts
Nomad

witch ones better GH3 or RockBand?

• 210 Replies
redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

yea it is a cover.. which is odd that they have the real version in GH3 and then a cover in RB... since harmonix managed both games O_o and hey, look at GH2, it was full of covers... so you cant really complain about the RB covers... i think they just had a hard time getting deals out with record labels to get the originals on the game, cuz they did a really good job with gh3...

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

True that GH2 was filled with covers but this thread is about GH3 lol. I heard that record companies and band managers just blew off Rock Band and Guitar Hero and when the band found out they flipped cause they wanted to be in the game. I hate how GH4 is being dedicated to Aerosmith

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

yea, im not too big of a fan of aerosmith... will probably be the first GH game i DON'T buy... and i bought 80's which was a real waste of time and money -_-

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

then again, i told myself i wasnt going to spend money on rockband, and look now... i have it, and i love it.. so maybe ill give it a try or at least rent it

GhostShadow
GhostShadow
86 posts
Nomad

They should make GH games based on genres like GH: Metal, or GH: Classic Rock as long as there's no country or rap lol

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

yea lol... id love to see how big of a flop GH country would be xD and idk how ud even make a rap one... none of that is actual music lol... just beats and whatnot but i do agree... id love to see a GH metal... and classic rock would be big...

battleofmegaga466
battleofmegaga466
1 posts
Nomad

it kinda depends wht u like to do, whether u play by yourself or with family and friends

redwinger333
redwinger333
339 posts
Nomad

true... if i didnt think id use the multiplayer... i never woulda bought it... but even the solo gameplay on RB matches that of GH3, with the addition of drums and singing... is it worth it to buy it for single player only? if you dont plan on using the online features... probably not

Scorpe
Scorpe
10 posts
Nomad

i will say rock band

pen15
pen15
34 posts
Nomad

rockband
i like everything but the singin =]

xUAFxDarkMarine
xUAFxDarkMarine
1 posts
Nomad

GH3 is better by yourself and rockband is better when you're with your friends

armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

roockband is the best i think cause i play the drums so its easier for me lol and its cooler cause you can play with friends.

nicksta2193
nicksta2193
22 posts
Nomad

GH3 Has better gameplay but Rockband is funner to play

CheesePotatoes
CheesePotatoes
22 posts
Nomad

rockband is all i have to say

mizunoshou
mizunoshou