ForumsWEPRYear 2036, Apophis!

50 12210
DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

I don't know much about this, but anways, I'll do my best to make a sweet topic/subject/thingy

NASA discovered a Meteor headding towards the Earth, and they calculated it would hit it in year 2036.
Check out www.YouTube.com and shearch: 2036
Anyways, I heard they called the Meteor "Apophis"
And I heard it will wipe out the whole planet and kill all lifeforms etc, etc.

What do you think will happen?
Will NASA clean this mess up?
Will it miss the Earth?
Will it hit the Earth?
Is this just bullshit?

• 50 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

That has no logic in it, Interesting, but moronic. Nice try buddy. :P

To be honest, Spiritually Speaking, I think a big fat rock isn't strong enuff to wipe out an entire race.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

its got blabillions of logic! an spiritually speakin aint gonna help ya when aunt bethies tryin tah chew yer leg off, or when its so cold ya cant move yer eyeballs.

partayyperson
partayyperson
80 posts
Nomad

lol launching paint i suppose is a good idea, sending a rocket when its NEAR the earth is a stupid idea cuz its huge and lots of pieces will fall over the world i say find its course when its more farther away, or send one really big rocket to blow it into pebles

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

just strap jetpacks on Earth and fly outta the way

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

If you do that, either we will head to the sun and burn up or melt or something like that, or we will fly away from the sun and we won't get enough warmth from the sun so we freeze and die and stuff.. Bad idea :P

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

yeah... we're in a perfect orbit so that we get just enoug sunlight and we are moving fast enough around the sun so as to stay in a perfect orbit. changing that orbit would be a very, very bad idea.

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

wait a second.there was an ice age,then the dinosaurs,then a huge meteor killed them all...now a huge meteor will kill us all,an ice age will start,an ice age will end,dinosaurs will come,they will be wiped out by a meteor,mankind will come...get the idea?
(never ending story).

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

Yeah sure, but I don't think the dinosaurs will come again.. they all died out, so they can't be alive again, rigth? After the humans, maybe another lifeform will come.. or aliens will come and take over the planet :P

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

but the idea is,some lifeform like dinosaurs(if not the same)will come,and the cicle of dinosaurs to humans will start again.so there will be people like us,going "what the fuck will we do???????" and are going to be wiped out just like us.
pretty ironic if you ask me.
well one thing for sure.Emo dream is coming(thats what i call the asterod.emo dream.lol)

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

Wow that video was freaky I dont want that to ever happen to this world. The world is too great to get destroyed that soon!!!

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

well at the end of the day were all the same.ritch,poor,men,wimen,children,adults,animals,were all gona be gone,even if youre the ritchest person on the planet money wont help you.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Well I say lets send a couple of people out there, train em' all in a few days, then we send them up there. where they will blow it up with a big nuke bomb and then one man will stay behind and gracefully watch as the team goes home...he pushes the button...BOOOMMM!!!

Great idea eh,?

(reminds me of some movie I just can't think of the name hmmm...)

But that is creepy, and a paint bomb WTF????

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Wow, I hope it don't happen.. and at DotKasper, it's true that putting a sail on it would be really stupid... anyway, maybe painting it in black would help, but if it does, it wouldn't be great... well, that's what I think... I think explosives are the best

Phluphyphill
Phluphyphill
25 posts
Nomad

Well i guess i better pack my bags to the moon

WolfAvatar
WolfAvatar
42 posts
Nomad

Lets fraise this in words everyone will say by then..WERE ALL GONA DIE!But then agine its proberly just bull like the caos cloud.

Showing 16-30 of 50