Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 12:08am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

That is still a matter of opinion. You can't really say it as a fact.
Not as fact, but you can be **** sure I find the opposite opinion quite laughable.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 11:07pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

You can't really say it as a fact.

I wouldn't consider Wii fitness to really be one of those hardcore games. The fact of the matter is simple and easy to understand. The wii appeals to a younger audience, groups of families (mormons), complete nerds and a few die hard fans that just wont throw in the towel. If anyone else plays the wii its because its the only console their parents bought, or they are just a casual gamer that isn't really interested in games too much in the first place.

Yeah the Wii still has some great adventure games like legend of Zelda and some platform games like Mario but really they are just a company dedicated to clean family friendly games. Games that a hardcore gamer wouldn't play.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 8:11am

Loptice

Loptice

247 posts

Games that a hardcore gamer wouldn't play.

I recomend not saying that, it makes you sound like moron.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:47am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

I recomend not saying that, it makes you sound like moron.

Ok there are hard core gamers and hard core wii players and they don't really have much in common when it comes to games. Wii games are family games and what hard core Ps3 and 360 fans play are usually First Person Shooters and games that tend to be more on the violent side.
I am a hard core Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World player but only on the SNES

Posted May 1, '13 at 11:54pm

huangd

huangd

1 post

Just ps3, no explanation needed.

Posted May 14, '13 at 6:31am

WPX_TheDarkMeta

WPX_TheDarkMeta

14 posts

I don't want to hear about the Wii U; Go X-Box!

Posted May 21, '13 at 6:08pm

xDXxHargunSahiAtwal

xDXxHargunSahiAtwal

1 post

Well, PlayStation3 is way better because for x box you have to pay for online when you could have it for free on ps3 and wii u is just lame.

Posted May 21, '13 at 6:45pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,957 posts

Just ps3, no explanation needed.

Actually..explanations are needed. Lest you want to be spamming

Posted May 23, '13 at 10:01pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Wii stank but Wiiu is now the Top system. Amazing graphics, games, and handling. I love it much more than my xbox and wii and ps3.\\

Posted May 23, '13 at 10:03pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

and wii u is just lame
i bet u never played it... Xbox1 will stink, Ps4 will be good, but WiiU will always be better. The other companies beat nintendo's wii, (Even though wii sold most) but Wiiu Is 100 times better.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!