ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1353437
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

It's like why they only started calling Microsoft's computers PCs, even though apple has personal computers too

I think they only started calling windows based computers PC's because Apple was trying to make it seem that they were better. The old commercials Mac vs PC explain this. I guess Apple was going for being better than a personal computer and trying to make themselves sound like the better choice. I think they started Dubbing any Windows a PC and any Apple a Mac. BUt yes they are both personal computers.
BUt the term IP is harder to follow and I don't hear it very often unless it has to do with internet.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

PS3 because there is a lot of online adventure games like, rachet and clank all 4 one and little big planet series

RodigoAs12
RodigoAs12
2 posts
Nomad

Hi!
I like must the PS3. Because I have more games in PS3 but I have a Wii and a PC. I like PC but i vote in PS3 in Wii I play the Wii but is some times :/
Xbox 360 I already experienced in my cousin and im like no very must but some games are own for XBox 360.
For Example the CoD is very good for play in consoles not in PC.
But I like this consoles but i vote and i like in consoles the PS3.

Subrescribe my Channel pls

Channel- www.youtube.com/user/joaozacos

Thanks having read my message

fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 by a long shot wii u is almost the same as the wii and xbox 360 has all the best games other than game cube and nintendo

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

IDK why we're comparing a (second, third, and sixth, generation) system like WiiU with last generations systems. WiiU won this battle. Sure, the PS4 may beat WiiU, but we don't know yet, but PS4 is at least in the same generation. You're comparing apples to oranges.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

This thread was originally 360 vs. Wii vs. PS3. Obviously the Wii U can take on these last gen consoles. If we are going to be comparing with the Wii U, then X1 and PS4 should be on this thread.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

This thread was originally 360 vs. Wii vs. PS3. Obviously the Wii U can take on these last gen consoles. If we are going to be comparing with the Wii U, then X1 and PS4 should be on this thread
Excactly

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I still think the Ps3 is better than the Wii U anyway and that is the point

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

So , witch console won ?
And can I vote for PC , NDS or PS 1 ?

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I still think the Ps3 is better than the Wii U anyway and that is the point
PS3 beat Wii, yes, but not WiiU. They weren't even competing. WiiU's graphics and gameplay are much better than PS3's. But of course, your opinion is your opinion.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

WiiU's graphics and gameplay are much better than PS3's

Graphics are not better by much and Wii'U still has less games than PS3 so what do you mean by better gameplay?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Graphics are not better by much

Wii U has 4 times the RAM that the 360/PS3 can use at any given time, a better GPU with more shaders (than the Wii) and a good CPU that is super effiecient at lower speeds. The fact its able to run at 1080 p full HD at 60 fps is enough to say its more then enough for a gamer to be happy. If you haven't seen the WiiU's graphics in real life (not on a computer) then don't try to compare. It's a big difference. I own a PS3, so I know the difference.

Wii'U still has less games than PS3 so what do you mean by better gameplay?
PS3 has been around for 7 years, WiiU only for a few months. Of course it's going to have more games. But by gameplay, I don't only mean the games we play. I mean how smooth, comfortable, entertaining etc.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Wii U has 4 times the RAM that the 360/PS3 can use at any given time, a better GPU with more shaders (than the Wii) and a good CPU that is super effiecient at lower speeds. The fact its able to run at 1080 p full HD at 60 fps is enough to say its more then enough for a gamer to be happy.

Again it's not that high difference. It's not like PS3 against Wii kind of difference .

PS3 has been around for 7 years, WiiU only for a few months.

That was really important to point out.

ut by gameplay, I don't only mean the games we play. I mean how smooth, comfortable, entertaining etc.

But that's all subjective stuff you just written so you can't say that Wii U's gameplay is clearly superior.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Again it's not that high difference. It's not like PS3 against Wii kind of difference.
Well, the Wii did sell more than Xbox360 and PS3 combined, so... and the DS sold twice as many than each of them. The only console that sony is better than was the PS2 to the Gamecube.

That was really important to point out.
I'm just saying, It should have more games.

But that's all subjective stuff you just written so you can't say that Wii U's gameplay is clearly superior
True, and I hope you meant perspective, not subjective.

TrikReborn
TrikReborn
1 posts
Nomad

I have all the systems I just prefer PS3 because I have had it longer than any other system.

Showing 4966-4980 of 5035