ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1351394
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

and one more thing Xbox controller uses 2 AA Batteries (which it drains quite fast) compared to PS3 which doesn't need those

So, what does a PS3 controller run on? The eye of newt? Oh wait, don't tell me, the scale of the magic PlayDragon?

By the way, an Xbox controller lasts 48 hours on two AA batteries. Unless you play ten hours a day, they'll last you. And have you ever heard of the play&charge kit? Nice try.
andersklingenberg
andersklingenberg
1 posts
Nomad

i think that the xbox is the best because it has the best games in my opinion also for me it has the best playability, challenging achievements, and its not hard to control like the wii and also the wii doesnt have enough different games and i like the ps3 free online but xbox live is cheap and has a better gaming community

Blaze_6_9
Blaze_6_9
14 posts
Shepherd

PS3 without a doubt
controllers batterys last much longer, FREE online play (not with the 360), way nicer look then the wii and 360
more option (XMB), and XBOX simply sux!!!
and about the price...if you're really a gamer with heart and soul, no price is 2 high

wich console shouldn't have been made: 360
reason: it's more like the PS3 then the wii but worse
i didn't "bann" the wii because it brings some variation to the gamingworld

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

So, what does a PS3 controller run on? The eye of newt? Oh wait, don't tell me, the scale of the magic PlayDragon?
By the way, an Xbox controller lasts 48 hours on two AA batteries. Unless you play ten hours a day, they'll last you. And have you ever heard of the play&charge kit? Nice try.

o m g... a charge kit!!! Buddy the ps3 controllers use a usb cord to connect to the playstation 3 which in turn charges them for a full 72 hrs. Then after when they are running low, you plug it in again, and u got another 72 hrs... Way easier than getting a battery charge kit.. (u can also play while they are charging)..

O and i figure I should let all you know, the ps3 has now dropped to $299.. So all you people who are only using the cost as a con for the ps3 (which is pretty much basically what all xbox 360 fanatics are saying, just in different ways) the ps3 now costs as much as an xbox elite... =O

And yea now the ps3 has too many exclusive games coming out for this next half year ahead of us... I must say im completly happy about this, as i figured that ps3 would start coming out with exclusive games for it... Too bad it took em this long.

IRawrasaurus
IRawrasaurus
5 posts
Nomad

WII
.Its free for online play
.You get ace graphics (ino the others do to)
.Its got a really cute layout
.Playstation3 & Xbox are huge a bulky, The wii is actualy really small and elegant.
.Theres loads of features like channels
.The best games are made for Wii. ;D

IRawrasaurus
IRawrasaurus
5 posts
Nomad

And plus, You can really get into the Wii, can you wave your controler around and make your person walk with an XBox or PS3? No, your probbably end up smashing your lightbulb with the chumky remotes + Nunchuck = FTW. Dont like waving your arm about loads, use the nunchuck, a cute little device that is like a Wii Remotes left arm, literaly. ! Wii is 100% FTW. Nothing else like it.

IRawrasaurus
IRawrasaurus
5 posts
Nomad

[quote]Wii: wrong, there have been tons of accadents from the Wii because people don't use the strap

Yeah, loads of accidents because they dont use the strap, USE THE STRAP THEN. DUH.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

can you wave your controler around and make your person walk with an XBox or PS3? No,

WOW!!!

IRawrasaurus you're pretty stupid.

There have always been motion controls on PS3, even my grandma knows that!! (the motion controls on the PS3 feels like they are precise then the one on the Wii)

The Wii is long from "ace" graphics I've even seen PS2 and PSP games with better graphics.

The Wii is smaller because it's hardware is from the stone age. Even my old laptop from 2004 have better specs and processing power.

The 360 and the PS3 are larger beacause the hardware in them are around 10 times or 20 times better then what Nintendo uses in the Wii.

Online is free on the PS3 to and is much better then what is on the Wii. Even though everyone says the online on the 360 is faster then the online on the PS3 they're acctually almost equal.

Saying that the Wii has the best games is like saying a random flash game on the internet is better then a full console game. Even though the game argument is mostly preference the console with most shovelware this gen is the Wii.

And if you try to say that I know nothing about hardware and other stuff like that, is like saying that a homeless guy from Africa is better then a professional brain surgery doctor (or whatever it's called) at doing brain surgeries.
Xzono
Xzono
8 posts
Nomad

I have to go with 360 for overall graphics.
I dont have a PS3 so I have no comment on them lol.
Though for inviting a group over to play games, The Wii has some pretty fun Party games.

mLuds
mLuds
8 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 is the best in my opinion. This may be because it's the only one I own. The PS3 definitely stands puts up a good fight with some exclusives that look fun and have good ratings. However, the Xbox 360 seems to have better online support with a greater community and loads of downloadable content. As for the Wii, the only good thing about it is Brawl.

Tamweh
Tamweh
1 posts
Nomad

Wii is way underated. However, I must admit, it doesn't have as many games as it should.

dude1213
dude1213
1 posts
Nomad

i vote abox360 cause you can play harder games one it and you can play with other players most of the time.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Wii is way underated.

tell me about it. its probably the most advanced of the three and yet nobody appreciates it.
GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

tell me about it. its probably the most advanced of the three and yet nobody appreciates it.

Have you ever played those arcade huntings games with the gun and you point at the screen?

As for the rest of the motion sensing, PS3's dualshock has it covered.

The rest of teh consoles have better graphics with better online play.

The Wii doesn't even have a hard drive. Period.
ziegy
ziegy
1 posts
Nomad

i don't care what you say but i prefer Wii cause it let's you exercise haha

Showing 181-195 of 5035