ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1351250
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
Jchamp
Jchamp
19 posts
Nomad

I vote ps3

The 360 is nice but it has so many kincks to work out.

The wii is fun but eventualy it gets boring

pimpinpenguin
pimpinpenguin
52 posts
Nomad

i didn't know everyone liked the xbox360 so much.
I think Wii and Ps3 are both really awesome.
xbox360 is the worst.
my vote: Not xbox360

Jackiem
Jackiem
5 posts
Nomad

Right now for me, the Wii is the best system out there. For the use of a controller it gets an A+. Thank god for Nintendo, otherwise we wouldn't have 'motion-sensored' controllers. I don't really care for the online community on this console, but Guitar Hero 5 was a real breakthrough as far as the Wii friend codes go.
The PS3 I heard it was a bomb system, mostly because the online community sucks. I realise that not everything is based online, but in an age when the new 'in' is online gaming, you need a decent community. I also know that the graphics are amazing, but what's up with companies still making games for the PS2? Either the PS2 is an AMAZING system, or the PS3 just sucks.. tbh I think it's both, because I still play PS2, probably because the PS3 is way out of my league price-wise atm.
The 360.. oh boy. I love the online gaming community, but I hate how it's not free. Wii and PS3 can have free connection, but the 360 can't? I know that the 360 is probably one of the best systems out there right now, but for someone can't afford to buy the console and keep subscribing every year it's not a good system..

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I would just like to point out that wii sales are down 50% and PS3 sales are up 300%

88 posts
Nomad

i love xbox 360 and i have all the consloes but i think xbox360 wins

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

thank god for Nintendo, otherwise we wouldn't have 'motion-sensored' controllers

haha... to bad the ps3 has motion sensitivity.. which is pretty much the exact same kind of thing that the nintendo wii has without the stupid peice that goes ontop of the tv for the motion sensor to work..

The PS3 I heard it was a bomb system, mostly because the online community sucks. I realise that not everything is based online, but in an age when the new 'in' is online gaming, you need a decent community. I also know that the graphics are amazing, but what's up with companies still making games for the PS2? Either the PS2 is an AMAZING system, or the PS3 just sucks.. tbh I think it's both, because I still play PS2,

the ppl you hear that from are xbox fanboys who haven't played a ps3 once in their life. As for the online community... Its at least 10x bigger than the wii's.. There are always full matches in any COD at any time in the day. When I play the older games like army of two, i still manage to find tons of ppl playing, even COD 3 still has alot of matches (at least for a game that old). But because you've never played on a ps3 before you obviously know that it has a borrible community thow right?
Anyways the reason sony is still making games for the ps2 is so that ppl like you (who dont wanna spend alot) can still buy games and keep liking sony.. Its a way for sony to build customer relations and gain respect of the community (unlike microsoft which just stopped producing games for the original xbox). But i must agree ps2 was an awesome system, but ps3 is just 1000x btr..
The truth of the fact is that xbox 360 and the ps3 are in a close race... But pretty soon with all the exclusive games coming out for the ps3, the ps3 will start to win. The wii is way behind, and an example is modern warfare 2. The company didn't want to waste money making extra games for such a small community, so its only coming out for the ps3 and xbox 360... Sry wii but you can instead get stuck with modern warfare 1... lol just goes to show how far behind the wii actually is.. (btw motion sensor controls are in every arcade game, so nothing truelly new with this whole motion sensor crap every1 talks about with the wii)

gamingamer
gamingamer
77 posts
Nomad

I say it's more of a contest between the xbox 360 and Playstation 3 the Wii isn't really that great. I own an xbox and I think it's really awesome but I never played the Playstation 3 so I can't really say which one is better.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Even microsoft has realized that the ps3 is better because they are payign companies to release exclusive content only for the xbox 360... This just makes me laugh at how low microsoft is gonna sink in order to make there system have the highest ratings.... either way horrible system, and microsoft needs to shove the RROD where it belongs

But pretty soon with all the exclusive games coming out for the ps3, the ps3 will start to win.

Wait, which one is it? It's bad when xbox has exclusive games but not when PS3 does it?
ATLKing24
ATLKing24
1 posts
Nomad

I gotta say the PS3
to tell the truth, i only own a Wii. but i've played plenty of PS3 to know that it is so much better. there are so many things that can be done a PS3. like they say, "it only does EVERYTHING"

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Wait, which one is it? It's bad when xbox has exclusive games but not when PS3 does it?

errrr thats not even what i said... Xbox is paying companies to release exclusive content... the ps3 is having exclusive games made for themselves... The fact is ps3 isn't paying companies, they've just been making alot of games. Xbox 360 is paying companies to release exlusive content made for both systems... Difference is xbox 360 is paying companies to shun the ps3.. sony isnt

karatiekid
karatiekid
11 posts
Nomad

I think the wii is the best, because i own one lol.

and I think smash bros brawl pwns!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Is to.

Agreed, any company will do anything (not in the public's eye, of course) to come out on top.

You just don't hear about everything.
dl573
dl573
11 posts
Nomad

For me PS3 has the best graphics overall. For the Xbox 360, I think the games are better like Halo 3, GoW 1/2, CoD 4, etc. For the Wii, the games are fun, exciting, and good for the family.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

The Xbox 360 is the best gaming console ever created and if you don't believe me check The World Book of Records.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Yeah it does... The more people that buy it tell other people to buy it because its great and the people will buy the console that they think is the best which is the Xbox 360. They won't be like I don't think I'll like the Playstation 3 but I think the Xbox 360 is great! I'll buy the Playstation 3. No... They'll go for the Xbox 360. Which "has" to do with what console is better to do. So yeah, good fight.

Showing 241-255 of 5035