The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474746
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
LHI_Rival
LHI_Rival
16 posts
Nomad

playstation is the best out of the three because not only is it a grat video game system with FREE multyplayer (usually) it also functions as a blueRay player and now with the move has motion gaming so although it doesnt have certain games that are very great such as brawl or halo and it may not have THE BEST controller (trigger guards sony trigger guards) being the most versatile and good at all the things it does i believe that the Sony PlayStation three is the best by far

kingdom_fantasy
kingdom_fantasy
24 posts
Nomad

i prefer xbox becasue they make no stupid mistakes with the calander which brings the whole server down aint that right psn guys???

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like the Ps3 better since it won't break within a year of using it unlike my xbox that i had.

angelpascom
angelpascom
37 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 FTW. With Kinect now, it doesn't need a controller and has a lot of potential. Plus, what games AREN'T on the 360?

RuthlessHero
RuthlessHero
3 posts
Nomad

I am going to name good and bad things for each console.

Xbox 360:Good//

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

The sales obviously proves this all. The 360 dominates in sales. Which it dominates as the ultimate gaming console.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The 360 dominates in sales.

Just because it has more sales it doesn't mean it is better than the PS3. The xbox doesn't have many more sales than the PS3.
Here are the numbers and this is worldwide sales:Xbox360 has 46.4million and the PS3 has 42.4million.
I have to tell you that the xbox did come out first so it does have more sales but not many more like you said.
If you want to compare the numbers then the wii wins with 77.7million.
If you say "the sales obviously proves this all" then the wii has just beaten the xbox and the ps3 by a lot.
This is where i got my numbers from if you don't believe me.
truedragonfist
truedragonfist
13 posts
Nomad

well i like the ps3 better because you could actually play without getting a red ring of death i mean you can't even play your 360 when you you have red ring of death.

klavuxxx
klavuxxx
1 posts
Nomad

Playstation is The King, u cant change anything it shall be that way

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Playstation is The King, u cant change anything it shall be that way

Not according to the numbers it's not. With the number of sales out of all three of these the Wii is king.

I do prefer the PS3 out of all of them though.
TheNatertot
TheNatertot
6 posts
Nomad

Even though I have a wii, i am not to fond of it, as it has no games past what nintendo puts out for it, and i grew out of those... so i'm wishing for an Xbox360 (or PS3 i guess) for Christmas

cowboy00014
cowboy00014
1 posts
Nomad

I got all 3 so I think the xbox 360 is the best, mailny becuase I got the kinect

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Here are the numbers and this is worldwide sales:Xbox360 has 46.4million and the PS3 has 42.4million.

thats a deficit of 4 million, thats a good bit of money ahead if you ask me...

Besides, the PS3 is more costly and the Xbox still beats it.
wii wins with 77.7million.

Yea because their is no other console like the wii. the PS3 and 360 are similiar they are competing against each other.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A 4 million deficit but the xbox came out first so it should be no surprise it is ahead by a little but I'm sure the ps3 will catch up.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

A 4 million deficit but the xbox came out first so it should be no surprise it is ahead by a little but I'm sure the ps3 will catch up.

True, the 360 did come out before, but the Play Station series was always out there.
Did the Play station orginal come before the orginal Xbox??
Showing 1801-1815 of 5032