The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474697
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
xxvinyxx99
xxvinyxx99
2 posts
Nomad

im going mostly to xbox360. Wii isn't bad along with ps3, but i grew up on Nintendo then quickly shifted to Nintendo consoles then when Xbox was there, i shifted in between that and nintendo. ever since i got an xbox360, i have always got up to date games. xbox360 graphics are epic if: 1, your cables aren't worn, old, and broken, 2, your tv isn't older than you, and 3, your games, system, and anything else aren't beat up or broken. so,

[b]GO XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterDale
MasterDale
7 posts
Nomad

Xbox has everything, it's microsoft, you always get just under your money's worth, so that's alot more than any others haha

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best thing ever! At least until something new is released by Nintendo.

acepilot0
acepilot0
359 posts
Nomad

I am a PS3 fan myself, but the real question is, does the Move/Kinect devalue the novelty of the Wii?

dash4life
dash4life
21 posts
Nomad

xbox gets better game (well i like the games better)

ps3 gets free muliplayer and it has alot of the same game on the xbox that go online and that is fun.

wii you are more into the game.

so hard to pick i got all 3 i DON"T play xbox live but i do play ps3 online only cuz its 100% free to play and wii well i'm thinking of makeing a acc on it.

if you want to add me on the ps3 go on to my armor acc and it there.

btw i pick ps3. =)

MinerParker5
MinerParker5
2 posts
Nomad

[b]Xbox360
Xbox 360 all the way because they have so much to offer over Xbox Live so I choose Xbox 360 and Wii sucks.

maskmay
maskmay
2 posts
Shepherd

Xbox 360 and Ps3 vert good console.But Wii is bad

adil123
adil123
10 posts
Nomad

ps3
d ps3 move console is way betr than d wii..n d ps3 is betr thn d 360...ps3 wins hands down

adil123
adil123
10 posts
Nomad

d wii is not responsive...while d ps3 move controller is really really gud

CornCob
CornCob
25 posts
Nomad

I really think XBOX360 is better. Everyone says PS3 is because the internet is free, but if you think about it you are only paying $60 per year. Usally games cost $60 even more with tax. So all you are doing is making a substation between buying a game for the XBOX360 and paying online. Also there are alot more games to that are able to play online on the XBOX360 then the PS3. Nothing aginste sony but go Microsoft!

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Personally i prefer the xbox 360,the PS3 games cost a little much... But the ps3 graphic is almost real.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

360. I really love the games you can get on there. Left 4 Dead, Portal, Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, all of those are modern classics. I just can't imagine getting something other than a 360.
The Wii is ok, but it gets boring. The PS3 is fine but there's not that many games for it that I want.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

my brother just got one of the new xbox 360s and its pretty cool but i think there is no difference between the xbox and the ps3 there basically the same thing except for a few things like the controller and the online gaming but everything else is the same.

and in my opinion the wii is the worst the graphics are horrible and the controls are difficult.

DMJ
DMJ
28 posts
Scribe

The Xbox 360 has a lot of games to pick from and a lot of nice features but the PS3 has many exclusives plus it has a blu-ray player so thats good if you're looking to get something for gaming and a new blu-ray payer, overall cheaper than buying a 360 and a blu-ray seperate, the wii is a decent system with good classics like the Mario, Zelda and DK seies and it was of course the first home console to use motion gaming but it lacks advanced graphics and doesnt have a large competitive online community.

JimmyMacX
JimmyMacX
21 posts
Nomad

I've been using playstations since childhood so the PS3 is always my console of choice, but the 360 is still fun and the wii is only fun if you're really in the mood to play it.

Showing 1771-1785 of 5032