The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474138
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

XBox is the best in my opinion, it just has the best community and features, even if you have to pay for online. I have never really played PS3's online before, but having played PSP's for years I can assume that it is the same quality, a lot of cheating and kids. And the Wii is just awful, the only good game to come from it was SSBB, but then again I pretty much hate everything Nintendo except for Pokemon. I dislike the Wii because of it's childish nature, and franchises such as Zelda, Zelda gets way too much credit when it's really not that great at all.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

they say once u play xbox u will NEVER want to play playstation

They lied. Once I played on the Xbox 360 I made up my mind and went back to playing my PS3. This was at the time I was equally testing them to see which one I liked more, and I preferred the PS3, for the simple fact it has many better things and is more improved. My reasons are stated on the previous page or the one before that. Sure the Xbox 360 is decent for gaming, but that's all it is and probably ever will be. If you actually pay attention and read things about each console then you'll see why a lot of people prefer the PS3 and why it is overall better. Though if you just want gaming, then look at the exclusives, and think to yourself how much money you want to spend just to play, then you have your decision.
it just has the best community and features

No difference in the community, at all. And what features? I don't see many features that the Xbox 360 has that the PS3 doesn't. If you mean the new update where you can use Bing to search for Xbox related things, guess what? The PS3 has an Internet browser so it isn't limited to things only related to the console; you can search anything, and go to most sites on the browser. Aside from that, I don't know what features you're talking about. Yeah, the Xbox 360 dashboard is more colorful, cluttered, and has advertisements, so do you like that? I don't like the new little boxes on each section on the new Xbox 360 dashboard; I prefer the simplicity of the PS3 dashboard where everything is there and you open options for each of them.
I have never really played PS3's online before, but having played PSP's for years I can assume that it is the same quality, a lot of cheating and kids.

In my time of playing the PS3 (mind you I've been playing for a long time and have played a lot of games) I have only met one or two cheaters, and of course there will be kids, but at least I don't meet them in every lobby I go in and they scream, unlike the Xbox 360 where I go into a lobby and kids are screaming because they lost. And anyway, you're going to let some people in the community dictate which console you're going to use? The communities are the same, because a lot of people act the same in them, so that isn't a reason to pick either or.
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

[quote]And what features? I don't see many features that the Xbox 360 has that the PS3 doesn't.

Actual avatars, parties, must I say more? Lol.

KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

^Accidentally submitted that one too soon. But as I was saying, the Xbox has a lot more features than the PS3. Parties being the biggest thing, you and your friends can be doing completely different things and still be able to communicate.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Actual avatars, parties, must I say more?

So you like the console because you can make your own little virtual character? That's useless for me. And parties? You can set up parties in games on the PS3 as well. Yeah, you do because avatars is a useless thing to have; it doesn't make the console better at all, just gives you some eye candy and another thing to waste time on.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the Xbox has a lot more features than the PS3.

List some actual useful features that the Xbox 360 has that the PS3 doesn't. Not the useless eye candy type things like avatars, backgrounds, things like that. Actually useful for gaming and that make the console better.
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

So you admit that the Xbox has more features than the PS3?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

So you admit that the Xbox has more features than the PS3?

So you admit that the Xbox has no actual gaming features that the PS3 doesn't?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Try reading my posts next time. Yes, the Xbox 360 has more useless features, so? That doesn't make it better at all. "Oh, hey guise I can make my own little character, dress him, and play with him!" What? That doesn't make it better at all. And nice job on ignoring my question, shows that you can't think of any useful features.

KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

I was just stating my opinion, and that's all it is, an opinion. I didn't know anyone would get all butthurt over it. C:

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's a difference. "In my opinion the sky is pink instead of blue, which it obviously is blue, but I say pink in my opinion. God forbid that someone correct me." Get it? And I'm not mad, just tired of kids stating these pathetic things in these video games threads as if those useless things actually do something good. Try to think things thoroughly.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I was just stating my opinion, and that's all it is, an opinion. I didn't know anyone would get all butthurt over it. C:

Not really butthurt, we just want you to give reasons explaining your opinion. And not giving an example for your reason isn't good either. Just think before you post please.
KidIronman
KidIronman
25 posts
Nomad

Actually, where I live the sky is pink quite often.

lonewulf451
lonewulf451
1 posts
Nomad

XBox360!!!
PS3 !!
I havent yet got a Wii

SwordGamesxD
SwordGamesxD
27 posts
Nomad

I <3 these battles!

Well. You need POWER, to understand me..

Wii have some games...
Kinect allow to you play with your body.
PS3 Move can allow you play with your two hands.

Personally, PS3 is gettin boring. The controller is the same in PS1! But the model of 80 GB is beautiful..

Wii... So.. Wii is other thing..

Xbox innovated in the controller. Is small and better. The controller of XBOX original is of size of your hand! The design has changes. Square to rectangular, and he haven't the big 'X'.

Hope if you understand.

Showing 3871-3885 of 5032