The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474172
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
zombie_cammy
zombie_cammy
2 posts
Nomad

i am not sure wat one to put 1st

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

In my opinion Xbox 360 is the best. I am not being biast because i have got a wii...

VMNA
VMNA
11 posts
Nomad

I think PS3 remote is simpler that of Xbox and im not a fan of wii. PS3 is more suitable for me

Slek
Slek
2 posts
Shepherd

Playstation offcource. Xbox is a plagiator, wii is a sucker)

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Playstation offcource. Xbox is a plagiator, wii is a sucker)

Sorry mister IMMA MAKIN FANBOY STATMENTS WITHOUT FACTS, but PS3 was launched whole year after Xbox 360. How can be Xbox plagiator than? Also saying WII IS SUCKER is so nothing-telling it's not funny.
bestfamily911
bestfamily911
8 posts
Nomad

there all good but xbox 360 has better online system.ps3 has better memery.wii sucks balls. so the winner is xbox 360.

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

I own the Xbox 360. It is a much better gaming system than the Wii. The Wii is for people who like motion only. Playstation 3, is a good game system, but if you can watch movies in blu-ray then why can't you play games in blu-ray. Also the playstation network getting hacked sort of funny because people were praising it for being free instead of Xbox Live's $5 a month fee. Finally, Xbox is the best gaming system out there. No other gaming system has games that can match up to legends such as Gears of War and Halo, except for Nintendo's Mario.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The Wii is for people who like motion only.

No. You're neglecting the fact that they have controllers for that system and there are a lot of games that aren't motion only.
Playstation 3, is a good game system, but if you can watch movies in blu-ray then why can't you play games in blu-ray.

If I recall correctly then the games are made in blu-ray. And if they're not then I wouldn't be surprised, it's probably expensive to make all the games in blu-ray, and that makes sense because blu-ray movies cost more than normal movies. But that doesn't matter, you're not going to notice a huge difference.
Also the playstation network getting hacked sort of funny because people were praising it for being free instead of Xbox Live's $5 a month fee.

It's funny because Xbox Live gets hacked daily by people and it affects groups of people, while PSN doesn't get hacked like that. Yes, they were down for a month many months ago, but if you add up all the time the hackers have brought down for Xbox Live players then that's worse.
Finally, Xbox is the best gaming system out there.

Yeah, having to waste so much money just to maintain and even use your console makes it the best. Not to mention having a high failure rate is awesome, paying for batteries, continuously paying for online when there's no difference in the other online qualities, having my disks scratched even if I slightly move/bump the console, having a really loud console, having three giant fans on a system just to prevent it from overheating. Yep, those are qualities of the best gaming system. It truly is the best in Bizarro World, but this isn't Bizarro World.

Look at the facts of each system, the specs, how much money you'll have to invest in each, and the exclusives. The PS3 is for those whom don't want to pay so much money just to maintain a console, they aren't that gullible. They also want a system that is great and doesn't mess up things often. The Wii is for those who really like friend/family-friendly games. They don't care for graphics because they don't waste hours sitting in a corner inspecting them, and they enjoy all the classic video games that were on the older consoles. And the Xbox 360 is for those who would like to waste hundreds of dollars to maintain and use their console, because they are gullible. But that doesn't matter, as long as they like the exclusives then they are happy, and that's good. Oh, and if you're friends are using that console then that's a plus, otherwise there's nothing the Xbox 360 has to offer. You're using these consoles for gaming, if you look at the facts then it's obvious that the PS3 will be better overall. It may not be better for exclusives if you enjoy the exclusives on the Wii and Xbox 360, but get them all and be happy.
No other gaming system has games that can match up to legends such as Gears of War and Halo

Yeah, because everybody in the world obviously do enjoy playing repetitive alien-type war games. They won't ever buy any other exclusives and it's impossible for them to prefer exclusives on the other consoles. Makes total sense.
negytis
negytis
24 posts
Nomad

I would definately choose Xbox 360. I mean, look at it. It's been made years before Playstation 3 and now it's an endless competition of which is better. Well this is my opinion.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

WOW! Its not as if this thread's been made before!

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Sorry mister IMMA MAKIN FANBOY STATMENTS WITHOUT FACTS, but PS3 was launched whole year after Xbox 360. How can be Xbox plagiator than?

The reason it's called the PS3 is because there were two models before it. The PS1 far out dates the original Xbox.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

WOW! Its not as if this thread's been made before!

But all the others are seen as duplicates because this is a sticky

but if you can watch movies in blu-ray then why can't you play games in blu-ray

Huh, well, they are. But it's still a game, it can't look like a blu-ray movie.

No other gaming system has games that can match up to legends such as Gears of War and Halo, except for Nintendo's Mario.

legends? Good games maybe, but no where near the legacy that mario has. In my opinion, Xbox needs to move on from it's alien shooter. They have resurrected it several times after saying that they are ending the franchise, and now, just to make a quick buck, they are remaking an original. Think it's time to pull the plug, don't you?
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

The reason it's called the PS3 is because there were two models before it. The PS1 far out dates the original Xbox.

Erm... Okay. But that would still make Sony plagiators. What about Atari Jaguar or Sega Saturn? Also I think that guy meant PS3 and XBOX360 and XBOX360 definitly can't be plagiator.
reinan
reinan
1 posts
Nomad

In my country psn isn't working. That's why most of us choose Xbox360 even if we need to pay monthly. It worth buying gold membership.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

they say once u play xbox u will NEVER want to play playstation

Showing 3856-3870 of 5032