The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473991
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
WolfKing333
WolfKing333
53 posts
Nomad

Wii is pretty cool for kid games,while PS3 and XBox are for the more violence- based rated- M games.

Klaitzburg666
Klaitzburg666
21 posts
Nomad

Play station 2 xd, hahaha joke, The best is xobx 360

Joexx
Joexx
1 posts
Nomad

What does it matter what console is better, PS3 has free internet access, but Xbox 360 has better connection speed, [Wii has hidden content in many games.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Ok, first I am sure that it is possible to actually hack an Xbox live account, but it is very unlikely and hard to do. The reason I say this is because if it was easy, you would have thousands, if not millions of accounts being compromised. Another reason to why this is hard is because Microsoft is smart enough to encrypt their stored data, ie credit card information, addresses, emails etc. Sony however, had all of their stored data in plain text. Allowing a massive attack to take place very easily. Grats to Anon for that one. Now this particular discussion was originally started with a post stating that Sony's security is low, due to poor financial investment in accounts (such as free internet) and that is why they were attacked and so many accounts were accessed. This has not happened to Microsoft because they have better security. Yes both can get hacked. But when you look at what has happened in the past, Sony is more vulnerable.

Its not the easiest thing to do but it happens... Including thousands of people who were caught in a phishing scandal, as well as alot of people who lost $100 worth in MS points or credit card charges due to hackers who bought fifa, and a gold platinum membership.. PS3 was hacked, and yes we lost our emails, names, and personal information.. But credit card numbers weren't released, and there were no charges to any credit cards accounts. Sure there are phishing scandals out there, but its alot harder to spend the money on each account due to other protective passwords for PSN... Rather than spending the MS points or the credit card number itself without an additional password to use. Yeah it was a massive attack, on getting peoples names and emails, etc... but so far xbox still has a higher rate of loss of money due to hacked accounts/ phishing problems. There probably was a low financial amount of money given to the security but to say that it was based on free online shows your arrogance. They don't need the money for online subscriptions because they make money off of the system itself.. Xbox loses money per system it sells, but makes it back in 3 years by having the online cost money. Xbox probably has better security, but will never come close to having the same customer service as PSN has.

^I had a similar experience with the PS3 and XBox. I used to love Sony and Playstations/PSP's, but when my brother got an Xbox I found out how much better it was.

Typical fanboy statement. I used to have an xbox until i got the RROD 3 times.. I used to have an xbox until i realized ps3 graphics were better. I used to have an Xbox until i realized ps3 has more exclusive games.. I used to have an Xbox until i realized i was paying an extra 50 bucks every year.. I used to have an xbox until I realized 75% of the population was 12 year olds... I used to have an xbox until i took an arrow in the knee..

As for the Umad part... Thank you for making me realizing that you were a 13 year old fanboy... Makes everything more clear now

MattHatter7
MattHatter7
6 posts
Nomad

My whole point with the hacking thing is... It's them acquiring your personal info (IE Email, and whatever else info is needed to hack your account) is compromised, and they seize your account. Take in mind I'm sure the hacking of individual accounts is just as easy for either system, it's just a matter of protecting your personal info.

SoulCollector666
SoulCollector666
6 posts
Nomad

personally I'm a PS3 person, but Xbox has its perks. I use to play the elder scrolls IV on PC, but then I took an arrow to the knee . everyone loves skyrim right, but I feel it was lacking one thing, this-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJQYDd3f7Y&feature=context&context=C3901393UDOEgsToPDskJQ6cLrVceRpbnzgda7xK6Y
It would have made the game SO much more fun.

tony3x4
tony3x4
6 posts
Shepherd

wii is the best for it has pokemon games

progamer19
progamer19
1 posts
Nomad

in my opiopion i think the x box 360 is the best

eAlvBer
eAlvBer
4 posts
Nomad

the xbox 360 have the best grafick quality. But you can play online for free on playstatoin 3. But i think xbox 360 is the best choice

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

the xbox 360 have the best grafick quality

If you use the HDMI for the PS3, they pretty much have the same, depending on the games, so that reason isn't that valid.
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

@eAlvBer

PS3 has better graphics.

mattfuzion
mattfuzion
2 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 but i mean all are cool but xbox has been doing good sisce it has came out and it has lasted a long time unlike the others

MarcusDaLegend
MarcusDaLegend
4 posts
Nomad

i would definetly choose xbox 360, it has good graphics, amazing quality games and the new black xbox with a switch on button, easy to press is just simply awesome.

so thats my vote

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

it has good graphics,

*identical graphics to PS3*

amazing quality games

*same games as PS3* (except Halo)

the new black xbox with a switch on button

Because buttons were sooooooooo 5 minutes ago.
sl4ftj
sl4ftj
1 posts
Nomad

I got the ps3 because the xbox360 was sold out

Showing 3991-4005 of 5032