ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473049
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Microsoft can kiss my *** if the rumors about blocking used games

The same rumors were being said for the Playstation 4. Relax, they are baseless.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

The same rumors were being said for the Playstation 4. Relax, they are baseless.
Are they? Sony came right out and said no such thing will happen to the PS4, but Microsoft has stated no such thing, and they really ought to have done that already. We're hearing a lot of rumors and supposed leaks about the XBox being permanently online (which means DRM) and requiring installs of every game (which means DRM).
I'm not relaxing just yet.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Always-online gaming on the XBox 720 is practically confirmed. Microsoft Studios' creative director spoke out on Twitter to defend it, and quite douchily at that.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

The Wii U.

Theres my answer.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

The Wii U.

Theres my answer.
The Wii U is by far the inferior console in this generation.
Filipe146
Filipe146
3 posts
Farmer

Xbox360 for sure, tried ps3 and the online of it is so laggy, on every game I had.
The downfall of the xbox360 is that you have p2p online. not much but its only that, its better in all other aspects.

Filipe146
Filipe146
3 posts
Farmer

ihsahn, cool off man, we aint here to get mad at others, or point out that they aren't english native's.
Have a deep, deep, breath.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Man all yall are fools just stay with the PC it never needs to change. "if it aint broke dont fix it" you know what I mean haha.

But seriously get a PS4 if anything, its been around longer, the games are better and PSN is free. I used to always complain about how the xbox was better and PS3 wasn't good but I went out and bought a PS3 and it really is better.

If windows 8 isnt enough to tell you that the new xbox is going to be horrible then I dont know what is.

I mean yeah microsoft had a good run but they need to stick to what the know best "windows" give it up already the Xbox has nothing going for it. Lets leave the gaming consoles to the professionals that have actually been around long enough to know what true games are.

GamerGuy75
GamerGuy75
16 posts
Nomad

PS3

Xbox 360 costs money to get online.
Wii has some better games, but the PS3 had the best games.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

tried ps3 and the online of it is so laggy, on every game I had

That might have been a problem on your end..not the Playstation or company
McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

ps3 for life

we have epic games like metal gear (might ring a bell for you people who played PS1), the killzone series, the uncharted series, the god of war series, and the resistance series.

Sony treats their employees with respect, Microsoft shows no respect to the indie developers and Wii U just sucks imo.

so there you have it people, ps3 is dominant

james01JD
james01JD
4 posts
Peasant

Well I have to say, Wii is more of a family console than a gaming console. For example, instead of fighting for the controller, you pick up another and join in! For that reason I like the wiiU. Works perfectly for a big family like mine.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

ihsahn, cool off man, we aint here to get mad at others, or point out that they aren't english native's.
Have a deep, deep, breath.
Statement of fact isn't getting angry, it's a statement of fact. Let's get some thicker skin shall we?
Phrixos
Phrixos
11 posts
Farmer

X-box 360 wins. I know some of you think that PS3 has better graphics, but by how much? The graphics between the PS3 and X-box 360 is almost no change.

Showing 4891-4905 of 5032