ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473050
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
bagelover
bagelover
19 posts
Nomad

[/b]ps3 is the best enough said

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. I'm on mine most of my time. Honestly, the Wii i do not like, and PS3 just isn't my thing.

bagelover
bagelover
19 posts
Nomad

well everbody is differebt

peanutbutter
peanutbutter
1 posts
Nomad

I've played all the consoles and I have to say PS3 is the best, although it may be more expensive it's all around better than X-Box and Wii

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Wii definitely!

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i would give my vote to ps3 and pc.
ps3 because it has some of my faveoute games (infamous 2, ac1, bf3 and dark souls for example.) and pc because it has been the first gaming item i played on (other than the ps2) and the pc has the best free to play game ever

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Someone has to do this, so...

It's ALL a matter of preference! it's what kind of games you like, what your friends use, the controllers, the service, etc...

NO console is clearly superior! Yes, maybe graphics and controls and speed and all that computer crap may vary, but in their core they are still just ordinary playing machines that have one function, and one function only. To entertain.
So get your arse outside this thread about debating about which is better, and if you have one, just be HAPPY you have it, you know? No reason to claim which is better than which!

I have both PS3 and xBox 360 and I must say that they are pretty much the same. Yes, they may have their tiny differences, but why all the fuss on that?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It's ALL a matter of preference! it's what kind of games you like, what your friends use, the controllers, the service, etc...

NO console is clearly superior! Yes, maybe graphics and controls and speed and all that computer crap may vary, but in their core they are still just ordinary playing machines that have one function, and one function only. To entertain.
So get your arse outside this thread about debating about which is better, and if you have one, just be HAPPY you have it, you know? No reason to claim which is better than which!

I have both PS3 and xBox 360 and I must say that they are pretty much the same. Yes, they may have their tiny differences, but why all the fuss on that?

This, class, is what we call being a buzzkill. Say it all with me now: "buzzkill"

http://www.demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0912/buzzkill-death-morbid-reality-sucks-buzzkill-cyanide-and-hap-demotivational-poster-1262057513.jpg
caras999
caras999
1 posts
Nomad

[url=http://freeleaguecodes.net/ref?id=mdnfl92ln9] here is best review about Xbox 360, Wii U and Playstation 3

dbojtos
dbojtos
3 posts
Shepherd

hello, I need help for finding an old game. I dont know the name of it. It is a strategy game I think that I played many years ago. There was diferent cultures, prehistoric people, dinosaurs, warlocks, wizards, weapons to pick up from another enemy, with every kills your mans become much stronger and bigger... please helpâ¦

SinkingStar
SinkingStar
4 posts
Nomad

Is this post really going on? I mean it isn't up for the debate that the X-box 360 has the others beat. All the Playstation has on the X-box is graphics but other than that you is no need to avert your attention from the 360! Many will argue that the controller for the Playstation is better but the controller is orientated with action and adventure games (hence the exclusives) but you'll want a 360 for all other games genres in the same aspect. Also paying for live is a advantage; it rules out undesired player interactions and is $60 bucks a year... a nice investment for all the fun that'll come out of it. Having batteries is annoying I must admit but not anything to direct my business to Sony, it shouldn't alter anybody's else opinion either. The Wii is not a opinion in this matter, regardless of personal taste or views. So anybody reading this do yourself a favor, go out and get the 720 when it's here.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I mean it isn't up for the debate that the X-box 360 has the others beat.
It really doesn't.

All the Playstation has on the X-box is graphics
And the exclusives. That's the whole difference between the consoles, the exclusives.

Many will argue that the controller for the Playstation is better but the controller is orientated with action and adventure games (hence the exclusives) but you'll want a 360 for all other games genres in the same aspect.
This is nonsense. The controller is entirely a player preference, not geared toward a genre.

Also paying for live is a advantage; it rules out undesired player interactions
It really doesn't. $60 a year isn't some sort of magical screen against bad players.

$60 bucks a year... a nice investment for all the fun that'll come out of it.
As opposed to zero bucks a year?

The Wii is not a opinion in this matter, regardless of personal taste or views.
Yes it is, for two reasons: exclusives and the fact that it's a different type of console altogether.

So anybody reading this do yourself a favor, go out and get the 720 when it's here.
Microsoft can kiss my *** if the rumors about blocking used games and bundling in Kinect with every console are true.
sk8er
sk8er
7 posts
Nomad

hello everybody im a lil new to dis stuff so if anybody culd halp me out that wuls b gr8!

rojer12
rojer12
12 posts
Nomad

First of all the WII may have a good way of playing games but the games are like Game boy advance CDs second the PS3 so much expensive the CDs are so expensive for crying out loud! but the PS3 has real advantages free internet controller can charge games have no problems always work the Xbox 360 is normal it is not bad not good some CDs work some don't the kinect has a few good games but the internet cost money the controller need batteries and a few CDs cant even work never buy an old version Xbox 360 buy the latest version of the Xbox 360

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

First of all the WII may have a good way of playing games but the games are like Game boy advance CDs second the PS3 so much expensive the CDs are so expensive for crying out loud! but the PS3 has real advantages free internet controller can charge games have no problems always work the Xbox 360 is normal it is not bad not good some CDs work some don't the kinect has a few good games but the internet cost money the controller need batteries and a few CDs cant even work never buy an old version Xbox 360 buy the latest version of the Xbox 360

Grammar and punctuation are your friends. Let them help you.
Showing 4876-4890 of 5032