ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474918
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
haithurrx3
haithurrx3
1 posts
Nomad

xbox360 is better because it has better graphics and more games.

DrDanny
DrDanny
39 posts
Nomad

[/b]Xbox 360

The xbox 360 is my favorite for, in my opinion, it has the best games and company behind it. Sony makes a new playststion every year, while the 360 will be the only xbox for a while. So it seems sony is just trying to make a quick buck. And games like Gears Of War and Left 4 Dead just make it awesome. Also with the new Kinect, it pretty much has the Wii element as well

austingost1
austingost1
31 posts
Nomad

I beleive ps3 is the best first of all 360 is $50 a year for internet so in 3 years ps3 would be cheaper by far..... wii has too many children games that im not that into.....; ps3 has a wide variety with free internet, nice graphics, blue ray, and little big planet. WHAT NOW 360![/b[b]]( i own all 3 and ps3 is superior by far

austingost1
austingost1
31 posts
Nomad

Personally i prefer the xbox 360,the PS3 games cost a little much... But the ps3 graphic is almost real.

wait a second here.... new ps3 games are 60 and new 360 games are 60 so how is ps3 games more expensive? most of the ps move games are going to be 50$ anyways...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i think the graphics are better on ps3 since i have played on both systems.

noobgai
noobgai
12 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360. Why? Better community; hey, it's Microsoft. I was a huge fan of the PS2 and never bought the original Xbox, but I went and picked up the 360 and had and still am having a blast with it.
Ups: Bigger community, better players, more patches/less bugs.
Down: Console errors(Ring of death), paying for XBL.
PS3: The only advantages I see are better graphics and not having to spend $5 a month for XBL.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

PS3:best graphics in my opinion of course, don't have to pay for online gaming but xbox online is still better, and some good exclusives like: uncharted, heavy rain, killzone, resistance,socom, god of war, mag, metal gear solid and some others.

Xbox 360:good graphics but doesn't really compare to the PS3, great online gaming but paying for it is the only downside but you pay for what you get and it's really good online, great exclusive games like: Halo, crackdown, fable, forza, gears of war, left for dead, mass effect and some others.

Wii:Great for exercise and it's very fun to play with others but if your by yourself it's really boring, the graphics are OK on the wii but they don't compare to the xbox or ps3, the games are really fun mostly family games but still very fun, the controller is kind of a hassle to keep it on the screen, here are some exclusives for the wii that i found good for the system and fun: Ea sports active, family and friends party, fishing master, game party, all the mario games were really good and fun, dance dance revolution all of them were fun and i left out some but you get the idea.

Here you go people, but I'm gonna have to stick with the PS3.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I left out the controllers for the PS3 and the Xbox sorry but the PS3 controller is a bit small but i like it because you don't have to pay for batteries or extra things.

The Xbox controller is bigger and fits in my hands better but paying for batteries or the charging things i don't really like.

I personally like the Xbox controller better because it's bigger but the PS3 one is good because you don't have to waste money CONSTANTLY on batteries and that's a real hassle.

harryoconnor
harryoconnor
77 posts
Peasant

PS3 and Xbox 360 are just as good as each other. I own a PS3 it never brakes but does lag online and cost alot to buy. Xbox brakes loads but is less lagy online but you have to pay to go online. I like the PS3 more as I have got very used to the controller shape after using the same one for the last 10 years.
I own the wii as well but I hate it and never use it. The games are bad and if I want to play sports I can play them in real life.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I know that the PS3 and Xbox are very similar but they cost the same except for the one xbox that only has 4gb of memory is 199.99 and i would rather buy that one then the other one since i don't find any use in all that memory. There is a 160gb ps3 that cost 299.99 and an xbox 360 with 250gb and it's also 299.99 so the PS3 is more expensive but i rather have it then an xbox that will probably burn out after a year an a half of playing it.

Defeater8
Defeater8
2 posts
Nomad

I gotta say Ps3. Free wifi no nooby people and fun games. Least favorite is Xbox360 beacause everyone i know who has one is addicted and won't ever stop talking bout the games they are playing. It gets pretty annoying!!

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

I gotta say Ps3. Free wifi no nooby people and fun games. Least favorite is Xbox360 beacause everyone i know who has one is addicted and won't ever stop talking bout the games they are playing. It gets pretty annoying!!

i go for 360 because the money you pay is put to making it better, and there has to be newbs on ps3 because more people will have it because it's free, unlike what you probably heard screamy kids are rarity among Xbox for me and it has a bunch of good games that are only for it (I.E Halo CE) no i ain't a halo fanboy
magic8
magic8
19 posts
Nomad

well u guy cant say that the wii the next gen since xbox got kinnect now but the ps3 is waiting for motion sensor no controller so i think 360 is best right now but i perfer ps3 bc kinnect is a installment that is new so there r less player but the ps3 online still haslot of player for now

quenciy
quenciy
15 posts
Nomad

I like wii, it is outstanding than 360

JBerk
JBerk
2 posts
Nomad

Personally im a PS3 guy, for the price of an online membership you could buy a game on the 360 and the wii is fantastic in its own catagory, but the graphics cant be compared to the other two. And we cant forget all the hardware problems that are posed with the 360, in a comparison with my friends 25 xbox and 32 ps3, the 360s have had 14 problems and the ps3 has had none, and cmon guys. GT5. Need I say more? hahah xD

Showing 1786-1800 of 5032