The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474801
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

if you are looking for the bestkid games you want the wii

what? no... i have black ops wwII aces,and will get the force unleashed two for it. None of those are "kid" games and there are so many non kid games out there for it

anyways mine still goes for 360, though the wii is in 2nd
jerrymak1
jerrymak1
39 posts
Nomad

yeah ps3 is expensive but online is free unlike xbox360 wich is more all together

poles
poles
3 posts
Nomad

Had a Wii, have an xbox. Xbox is better.

BloogaBla
BloogaBla
1 posts
Nomad

I bet tons of people here are gonna say:

xbox is the best and wii sucks.

But i don't wanna go through 240 pages of that crap.
I honestly like the Wii a lot better than the others. It has great games such as Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, etc. I do like the XBox360, but not for the shooters. I'm not really a shooter fan, but i do play Halo Reach and Team Fortresses 2. It seems like most of the good games on the Xbox are shooters, so that bothers me. But one thing i do love about the Xbox 360 is Kinect. I've had it for two days, but I love it. The Xbox 360 is also dumb because its the only one you need to pay for online. I also want a PS3 for the games that have a ton of customization in it like Little Big Planet and Mod Nation Racers, but me donts have one. I'm a Nintendo fan, WII IS THE BEST.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I <3 X-Box 360! I Just got it and im in love! It haz mai fav games! Halo And COD Also They Have Well.... Lego Star Wars l0l
So.... My Vote Goes To X-Box 360!

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

ok i think it is ur opinion of what is better ps3 or xbox360

but the wii is just bad

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

but the wii is just bad

what? have you played the wii?

I Have A Wii! But I Have Played Them Both About Evenly. But I Still Think The 360 Is Much More Superior! You Can Get Kinect And It Just Gets Ranked Higher! I Haven't Played The Playstation 3 But I Know They Are Just Copying The Wii Wich Is Pathetic Because That PS3 Move Thing Is The Same As The Wii, And The X-Box 360 Kinect Makes Them Feel Like They Have No New Motion Sensitive Thing So They Are Left Behind So.. They Copied The Wii!
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

I Have A Wii! But I Have Played Them Both About Evenly. But I Still Think The 360 Is Much More Superior! You Can Get Kinect And It Just Gets Ranked Higher! I Haven't Played The Playstation 3 But I Know They Are Just Copying The Wii Wich Is Pathetic Because That PS3 Move Thing Is The Same As The Wii, And The X-Box 360 Kinect Makes Them Feel Like They Have No New Motion Sensitive Thing So They Are Left Behind So.. They Copied The Wii!

i also have, and i can say i prefer the 360, but the wii isn't "just bad" or &quotathetic" it's very fun
xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

ive played PS3 and wii, and ive seen my cousin play 360 for 6+ hours and i know the games on it. in order from worst to last, its.....

Xbox360 â-º PS3 â-º Wii

Thats just my opinion.

Fitzfactor
Fitzfactor
2 posts
Nomad

the move or kinect might have better technology/motion controls(i heard it doesn't though), but the real point is that there are no good games for those that utilize it, but the wii uses the motion controls great for games like mario kart, new super mario bros. wii, galaxy, sports resort, and the new zelda game coming soon

Also all three systems have good games but the exclusives for the wii like donkey kong, brawl, etc. are much better than the multitudes of releases for the xbox and ps3

my pick for best console would probably be either wii or PC (i dont know why this isn't considered normally)

asg93
asg93
5 posts
Nomad

I prefer PS3. It has great graphics and GT5 is the BEST conduction game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I can't really judge the move or kinect yet. Since I have neither and it hasn't been out that long. So I'll just wait and see if there are any problems with it then I will judge it.

All three of these have great exclusives and awesome features. It all depends on what you like though. The kind of games on each and the features. If you want the best online gameplay go with Xbox. If you want the best graphics go with PS3. If you want to just have good wholesome fun go with the Wii.

The Xbox has some great exclusives I have to say. But so does the PS3. It just all depends on the game genres.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Read this please.
Using excessive caps in your post is just annoying.

Wii is fun but I can't say it's the best. I would say the race is more between the PS3 and Xbox. They've gotten really far with there advancements. But I still want Microsoft to update some things before I can actually trust it more.
Updates that the Xbox need:
Rechargeable controllers(just no batteries)
New disc tray.(one that doesn't scratch your games.)
Little cheaper for the online(I know it's good but I don't like paying for it)
Little better graphics(more like the PS3)

My vote goes for the PS3. Since it just has all the good features and a better design.(my opinion)

zoroark332
zoroark332
3 posts
Nomad

xbox360 all the way cuz it has better games than a ps3 and better graphics and games than a wii

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Xbox is the greatest ever. Wii is to little kidy and the PS3 has no halo or Mii's or avertars

why?

i have black ops for the wii so does that make me a little kiddy?
Showing 1921-1935 of 5032