The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474820
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
supastick
supastick
62 posts
Peasant

its really hard...Xbox360 and PS3 r great systems...

aims360
aims360
5 posts
Nomad

I play xbox 360 but really? their is no winner! they are all good in their own way!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I agree. They all have great qualities and cons about them. It's just all up to the person though.

JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

Wii all the way. i mean it's mario! games like brawl twilight princess and galaxy make it a top console to get. Also the price s dropping and you don't have to pay extra for your internet (a.k.a xbox 360)

qazqar
qazqar
12 posts
Peasant

They all really have something that they are good for. X- box is good for shooting and things like that. PS is good for sports. Wii is good for about anything else.

Basel24
Basel24
4 posts
Nomad

Why the People just don't understand, xBox and the PS3 are the same, you need to watch the gaming of them, not the features.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No there not the same. There even almost though. I like the features though. That's the whole point of it to me. I like having my games not being scratched, free online, blu-ray, controllers that don't need batteries every other day. The gaming is better for me though. I've compared the graphics on both and realized that the PS3 is a tad better.

lockstr
lockstr
93 posts
Farmer

Xbox360 dominates all consoles...you may say "the wii gets you more active" well now the wii has no bonus for the with the ps3move and kinect...Xbox has better games...more patches...more games and just all around a better envirement for the gaming experince...Yah...PS3 has free live"network" or whatever but the servers crash constantly and you get all the 6 year olds who dont have to pay...I love nintendo...always have but the wii...just wasnt a good move...It made them alot of money but now xbox has kinect and ps3 has move...All around Xbox is the best for gamers and i'd recomend it to all gamers.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Xbox has better games

I can't completely agree with that. The Xbox does have good games but not better. I like a few exclusives on the Xbox including:
Halo
Splinter cell
mass effect
crackdown
forza
gears of war
alan wake
the servers crash constantly

Not really constantly. Mostly every once in a while every time I play the PS3 online. It does get annoying though. Especially when you're having fun.
All around Xbox is the best for gamers

Great online gaming and some good exclusives but not all around best. If the Xbox would make the controllers without the batteries, new disc tray that doesn't scratch your games, a bit less for the online gaming, blu-ray games like the PS3,
Then It would be.
I just think that the Xbox copied the old PS3's design by making it glossy and with the touch sensitive buttons. I don't like that design.
KhAoSThEoRy187
KhAoSThEoRy187
3 posts
Nomad

@CommanderDude7 Actually the idea of motion gaming long entered into Sony's mind before Nintendo had made the Wii. I can link you to a video if you wish.

billy982
billy982
1 posts
Nomad

ps3 all the way. i mean come one its the best

cpfan
cpfan
17 posts
Nomad

i will definitely go for the wii, Its because you dont need a wire controller to play games unless you need the nunchuk otherwise its really fun

Evanpunked
Evanpunked
48 posts
Nomad

Personally, I like Xbox360 quite a bit. Xbox360 generally has the games I really enjoy playing, like Halo, Gears of War, and Bioshock. However, some of the most memorable games I've played were from the PS2 (don't own a PS3 yet, don't want to spend the money), so a bit of a toss-up for me.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

ps3 all the way. i mean come one its the best

reasons?

Personally, I like Xbox360 quite a bit. Xbox360 generally has the games I really enjoy playing, like Halo, Gears of War, and Bioshock. However, some of the most memorable games I've played were from the PS2 (don't own a PS3 yet, don't want to spend the money), so a bit of a toss-up for me.

same, but i still have the ps2 and play my bro's xbawx
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Ps3, without a single doubt.
Why, because it suits my gaming tastes and has better potential than, let's say, the Wii, for the graphical perspective.

Showing 1891-1905 of 5032