The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1474362
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
matt0111
matt0111
17 posts
Shepherd

I definatly like playstation 3 because you can get free playstation network the xbox 360 is so popular because of the kinect and if you want to get xbox live you have to pay unlike playstation 3

short1
short1
1 posts
Peasant

Ps3 1st place
Xbox360 2nd
wii sucks, I don't think it even needs a &quotlace"

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I like PS3 the best because it has free PSN and it also has good motion sensing technology

Bananafart
Bananafart
2 posts
Nomad

XBOX its the best it has the best online and the best for downloading games

Naspo88
Naspo88
1 posts
Nomad

I prefer Xbox360

Waffltroploplis
Waffltroploplis
3 posts
Nomad

Im like the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The wii doesnt even compare unless your family plays it!! LOL they shouldnt have Wii even in the running

Rifle1
Rifle1
102 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 for sure. I enjoy all the games, there's Xbox arcade, and, unlike PS3, you can play Xbox games on the Xbox 360 with the right tools. And I agree-I only play the Wii for the Gamecube games it plays.

smiles
smiles
14 posts
Nomad

there is no question about it, xbox 360 is so much better than either, the games, graphics and all that is by far better

Esanx
Esanx
41 posts
Nomad

Wii all the way! > Super Smash Brothers Brawl, ftw =w=

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

there is no question about it, xbox 360 is so much better than either, the games, graphics and all that is by far better

There are many questions about it which makes your statement false.
Graphics on PS3 are a little better due to the blu-ray capability and the games are personal preference. Exclusives, that is.
Also, you should explain more why it is better.
Oh, and explain the "all that" part instead of just putting a generic reason.
ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I will have to vote the Playstation 3 because:

1. Although the Wii has fun games the graphics isn't as good as the Xbox360 and the Playstation 3

2. The Xbox360 has great games and graphics but the problem is it has overheating problems, also you have to pay to play online.

3. The Playstation 3, great games and graphics, no technical problems, blu-ray player and free online!

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

I will have to vote the Playstation 3 because:

1. Although the Wii has fun games the graphics isn't as good as the Xbox360 and the Playstation 3

2. The Xbox360 has great games and graphics but the problem is it has overheating problems, also you have to pay to play online.

3. The Playstation 3, great games and graphics, no technical problems, blu-ray player and free online!
Yeah buddy! Ps3 all the way for these reasons!
mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
315 posts
Nomad

I prefer Xbox360
Please explain. You do not give any valid reasons to support your opinion.
Akartje10
Akartje10
38 posts
Nomad

The ps3 is beter for sure it has many beter games like killzone (etc,) the joysticks are realy comfterbale ( don't know how to spell it) but there is one thing that's is the ps3 is expensiver than the xbox but still my vote goes to ps3

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'll update my standing, since I haven't in a while.

Xbox 360:
Pros: Some nice exclusives (Halo, Gears of War, etc.), less expensive up front.
Cons: You have to pay for online multiplayer, technical problems (from what I've heard, since mine hasn't had any in the 2 years I've had it.)

PS3:
Pros: Other nice exclusives (Killzone, Uncharted, etc.), free online multiplayer, blu-ray capabilities, sturdier than Xbox.
Cons: More expensive up front.

Wii:
Pros: More family-friendly, much different variety of games.
Cons: Unfortunately, it's games can be its downfall. The games don't really appeal to some people as the Xbox and PS3's games do, not as good graphics, limited selection of online multiplayer.

Conclusion: Each console has their pros and cons. I personally think it's all up to personal preference.

Showing 2371-2385 of 5032