The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473573
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Yes, Gstroy should be killed because he was displaying his rather skewed opinion on what the Xbox Live community's demographic is. We'll be running out of people in no time.
I wouldn't call it scewed, it's what myself and every person I've ever met has felt.
MindReaver
MindReaver
36 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 - Because we got the best online community ever.

I've played at my friends multiple times, and every time we get multiple people in a lobby who swear every time something goes wrong, and lose there temper with the littlest things. I'm not saying XBL is full of drunken idiots, but it is full of people who should consider anger management courses. I'm not trying to say they're all like that, I just see it more often through XBL than PSN.
warrior737
warrior737
36 posts
Nomad

the wii rocks i dont know why others like xbox

niztlipot
niztlipot
8 posts
Nomad

wii is for kids, i like more the games that has xbox, but the play is awesome as well

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

wii is for kids, i like more the games that has xbox, but the play is awesome as well
Wait... what!?!?!?
djura98
djura98
22 posts
Nomad

probbably xbox. xbox have better games !

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

probbably xbox. xbox have better games !
There are no Xbox exclusives, and I personally prefer PS3 exclusives.
Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

xbox have fable 2,3 forza 2,3,4 halo reach and other only for it

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

xbox have fable 2,3 forza 2,3,4 halo reach and other only for it
All available on PC, making them not exclusive.
Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

Gstroy, you stupid? Halo Reach only for xbox 360, all Forza's only for xbox 360, fable 2 and 3 only for xbox 360.. pfhh

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Gstroy, you stupid? Halo Reach only for xbox 360, all Forza's only for xbox 360, fable 2 and 3 only for xbox 360.. pfhh
Considering they run the same disk format, and the Xbox'x OS is just a simplistic version of Vista, you can really run any Xbox game on your PC.
niztlipot
niztlipot
8 posts
Nomad

well, all agree that wii is for little kids???

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

Nope, Mario an Zelda are the best franchises no matter your age.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Hardly, they still make 18+ games for the wii.
Not to mention a lot of the fitness games, wii fit and a few dance games are used by girls my age to work out. It's a lot more fun than going to the gym and has results just as great :]
darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 >PS3 >Wii

However

PS2 >Wii >Xbox

The games on the wii are all basically the same. Dire party games and other 3+ stuff. The games the on the Wii that are different to that are normall either amazing or crap. Graphics aren't the best either.

The xbox 360 has great games with good graphics and the best online play, despite costing a bit of money.

The PS3 has ok-great games with good graphics, but the online sucks and it has been proved that the network really isn't secure from hackers.

PS2 is an amazing console in general. Not the best graphics, but amazing variety of games.

Old xbox... didn't have much at all really. Never owned one or really played one, so I'm not the best judge on that.

Showing 3421-3435 of 5032