The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5032 1473601
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,032 Replies
BlinkyMcChurro
BlinkyMcChurro
1 posts
Nomad

I say the xbox 360. the games graphics may not be as great as the ps3 but it has more console exclusives like halo and dead rising. that and there has not yet been a worldwide LIVE shutdown but the entire ps network was hacked and xbox has awsome customer support

Squidlord121
Squidlord121
4 posts
Nomad

i think the PS3 would be the best if it had wii like games

niztlipot
niztlipot
8 posts
Nomad

mario and zelda? save the princes? im sorry but is a story for 5 year old kids, i like those game, i really do, i justed to play them when i was young, but play 3 and xbox, have a lot of great games, with great stories.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

@Darver:
The PlayStation Network went down for about a month or two at most while the Xbox Live goes down often due to hackers. So which one is more secure? I'll say PSN since it doesn't go down as often as XBL.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

probably ps3, because it has free online gaming, you have more things offered to you and xbox costs lik 12 dollars a month for online.... what a rip off... and who cares about getting premium content a month before ps3? i dont.... i just want some good games and a good network

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

The PlayStation Network went down for about a month or two at most while the Xbox Live goes down often due to hackers. So which one is more secure? I'll say PSN since it doesn't go down as often as XBL.

XBL almost never goes down, I think the most it went down in the last year is for about a day, a couple times. Thats nothing compare to two months.
coyotesfft
coyotesfft
36 posts
Peasant

I've got an xbox, PS3 and a great PC. They all bring something different to gaming, depending on what type of games you play. PC - Free games online ...that's just so hard to beat. I love the combib=ntation of the PS3 along with my 60" HDTV. The image quality is just astounding!

NoPlee
NoPlee
14 posts
Peasant

the 360 beasts all if it just didnt break all the time. otherwise, best fames in the world.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Cough* pc is better *cough

But my vote would go to xbox just for halo.

EDDXD3
EDDXD3
1 posts
Nomad

I would have to say PS3 even though i own an Xbox.
But i don't know what to say about the topic.

mabyeyesterday66
mabyeyesterday66
3 posts
Nomad

xbox = a good fps system
ps3 = a good all around system
wii = a system to stay in fit

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

xbox = a good fps system
ps3 = a good all around system
wii = a system to stay in fit

I'm not quite sure those are accurate descriptions. The Xbox and the Playstation are neigh identical, save exclusives and cost of online services. The wii doesn't have too many quality fitness games, sure, the balance board and Wii Fit are two good steps in the right direction, but by now the Kinect has covered what the couldn't, accurate, full-body, movement capture, a critical feature to a quality fitness game.

Overall, I'd say PC beats these all, but since I have to pick one, I'd go for Xbox. The interface is just a tad bit easier to work with than Playstation 3's very black-and-white computer-esque menus. I dig the fact the Playstation 3's also a Blu-Ray player. Let me put it this way, if the Xbox was a 9.3, the Playstation would be a 9.299999999999999999... (you get the picture)

And the Wii, it's dying. It's been dying. Sure, a financial success looks good on paper, but in an industry that is growing and looking for more high-quality, innovative titles, not money-makers, products like the gimmicky Wii have gone out of style, not to mention that most of the Wii's lineup were incredibad games, save the 1st party titles, but not even Other M could save itself from the Wii's low-quality. Ah well. Wii U looks... promising. I'll dip my toe. Not ready for a swim, quite yet.

-Chillz
KrazyBones
KrazyBones
2 posts
Nomad

i think the ps3 is best cos it has the highest quality

Antich
Antich
99 posts
Blacksmith

i think the ps3 is best cos it has the highest quality

XBOX 360 and PS 3 have same graphics >_< JUST BUY HDMI CABLE FOR XBOX!
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Since think they are all 3 just rubbish and i suck with controllers. I broke 3 ps3 controllers from my lil brother. But I never use the ps3 just because the pc can do as much and more. But my choice goes to xbox because of Microsoft.

Showing 3436-3450 of 5032