ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 282950
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

On behalf of gunthex, I get about 20 runescapian smiths to add mithril, adamant, and even runite reinforcements to the armor of the robot, and then enchant the engines of said robot so as to handle much more weight (strength amulets used where needed). As a finishing touch, they make an excessively large sword (Think ginormo sword, sword level>=1000), I embed the red ring (x2 sword damge) into the hilt of the sword, and hand gunthex the remote to the robot.
Now it's up to him to figure out how to use this hybrid of fantasy and technology for maximal effect.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Step 1: I cover gold and gems with glue.
Step 2: I get a ballista, and load it with the gold and gems.
Step 3: I fire the ballista, and the gold lands near the edge of a cliff (that drops for 1800 feet into an enormous pit of razor sharp swords).
Step 4: I wait for Max to see the treasure.
Step 5: When he does see it, he grabs it.
Step 6: The enormous weight of Max collapses the cliff overhang, with him stuck to the gold.

Mwahahahahahaha! And this swords look like this:

/\\
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
<=====>
| |
| |
| |
=
V

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

I hire 300 trolls that are making Juggling with active chainsaws to attack max and throw him the chainsaws that not only cut but also starts fie to evrything they cut.

ninjachampion
ninjachampion
513 posts
Nomad

i will throw swords and daggers at the monsters eye and he cant see so i take a rocket missile and shoot him with it.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 13,000HP
Description: Max is smart. Stick with medieval themed ways to attack
Protection: Lightning rod, the army has moved on.
Weakness: still needs to be discovered
Immunities: max's immune system is now gaining slight immunities to most poisons.

frac: if some random person told him to figure something out, a smart person wouldn't!
doom :he is wearing contacts (ooh, they look lovely!)
guth: sorry, here's 100 damage!oh wait theres fractalman upgrading... um 500 damage!
obscure: He does not like gold!
hob: Max deforested land for the trolls so they decide to ditch the attack.
ninja: he dodges!

Remofalius
Remofalius
480 posts
Nomad

I summon ALL THE ZOMBIES!I order the zombies to attack Max.
Lot of them fails but they eat brains so that should`t be a problem.
The army is killed and so are half of the zobies.The zombies find Sonny who gives them advice and teaches them a lot of powers.The horde of zombies are attacking Max...the Mega Monster...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I use 2 giant gliders that pass over Max the mega monster. The first throws on him 170 tons of sleeping powder and therefore,make him sleep.The second throws 200.000 litres of: SUPER BURNING ACID ABLE TO MELT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sirfrank
sirfrank
420 posts
Nomad

i kill him with god's limitless power he can't escape ah he's dead

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Then i throw te chainsaws myself and use giant ballistas to also lauch the chainsaws.

omada
omada
116 posts
Nomad

call his atenction to near dangerous spiked places close with an abyss full of spikes too and my hidden friends make he fall with a extremely resistant rope hurting itself with the spikes and breaking the soil making he falls the abyss with spikes

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

1. I chain a couple of defenceless virgins to a giant cow. Monsters can't resist this kinda thing...
2. I give them all bits of burning turf.
3. Max comes along, spies the virgins amd the cow, eats them in one gulp, and continues on his way.
4.When the girls reach his oily liver, they throw the bits of flaming turf at it.
5. It goes up in flames, seriously damaging his health.
6. As you need your liver to live, Max dies, and goes to monster hell.
7. He suffers a thousand burning deaths under the Wrath of Christ. Or Allah, or Shiva, for that matter.
8. Me and the ghost girl ride off into the sunset..

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 12,600HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack.
Protection: Lightning rod.
Weakness: still needs to be discovered
Immunities: most poisons, gaining immunities to acid.

guth: 200 damage but look! (at immunities)
remo: 200 damage, but i don't think zombies eat each-others brainzz!
doom: He is gaining immunities to acids! but you deal 300 damage before he wakes up from the searing pain
sirfrank: God says: "no"
hob: you're probally throwing them at his toes! which wouldn't do any damage!
omada: Sorry, i didn't really understand that use the correct him and he
Obscure:Ghosts girl doesn't want you to kill max! anyways about your plan... max's digestive system destroys the virgins and can handle the fire, so with the great meal you gave him you Heal him for 300 health.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Ah, okay. I hire...

Army D!

1000 Ninja lemmings, 500 cavalry, and 1500 armored penguins to protect Max.
I mean, I've got an enormous pile of sticky gold to burn...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

i build a missile launch facility(normal missile not nuke) and i start firing missiles on him(mostly on his legs and his head).if he falls from the missiles damaging his legs he can't get up because he is huge.

Remofalius
Remofalius
480 posts
Nomad

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbnhttp://ec.img.v4.skyrock.net/ec7/yu-gi-oh8987/pics/409799397_small.jpg

I Summon SLYFER THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!!

Slyfer no swaming,Slyfer no swaming!

O.K. you can swam Maxy...

Showing 616-630 of 1649