ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 282940
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Since i have been busy lately i have an announcement to make

Hobgoblin3 is now in charge of this forum

ninjachampion
ninjachampion
513 posts
Nomad

Ok, so I use the power of internet codes and delete your monster!

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Since i have been busy lately i have an announcement to make

Hobgoblin3 is now in charge of this forum

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I get all my Gravitaion Guns and pull down Planet Awesomez (that's where i live) and send it to crush Max... i also crush halve of earth and send earth flying into the sun and the earth blows up... Max should be dead now if this is realistic, and no more monsters should come if this is really realistic.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Really? A Hob Goblin is in charge of the ENTIRE FORUM GAMES SECTION?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

kingdom hearts. i used both of riku's keyblades and riku's version of sonic blade.

i use dark aura on him to stun him.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I use all the goblin's weaponry and them to attack(marvel goblins:demogoblin,green goblin,hobgoblin and others)

Remofalius
Remofalius
480 posts
Nomad

Well...Hobogoblin is in the charge of forum now...I think I will go drown myself or something like that...

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 5,600HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. From the poisons and radiation you have spread upon max he has grown wing and can fly!
Protection: Lightning rod. and army F
Weakness: needs to be discovered
Immunities: most poisons, acid, many viruses

Ninja:Max becomes real and avoids the attack
Danny:Planet Earth is the favorite planet of Chuck Norris and destroys awsome planet with a kick, but the explosion of the planet deals 500 damage
Remo: Max is the best friend of the sith emperor, the emperor sends an army of siths to protect Max, you deal him after an awsome battle that will never be seen again, 200 damage
sonic:Army F protects Max from the dark aura, but still you get to hit Max 300 damage
dakota:PETA people stops you from sending the elephants
Doom:Max bribes them so they dont attack him, but the green goblin is drunk and launches some grenades at Max, 100 damage

dakota1431
dakota1431
127 posts
Nomad

i send in 10000 thousand knights with Flameberge's (flaming sword) and armored horses also the knights are armored too

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i think ill call my friend Axel then i unleash sonic blade on the wall.

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, its DD, the creator!
I know ur shouting Can i get your autograph n stuff, but im here to play, so anyways...

I send out some bow n arrow guys with some catapults to shoot Max at his head

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 5,600HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. From the poisons and radiation you have spread upon max he has grown wing and can fly!
Protection: Lightning rod. and army F
Weakness: needs to be discovered
Immunities: most poisons, acid, many viruses

Dakota:Max stomps the army of knights, but the flamberg are so awsome that they are stuck in his feet causing him little pain 100 damage.
Sonic:You destroyed the wall, and Max looks at you wondering why you attacked a harmless wall and not him.
Destiny:Max roars and the bowmen run away scare but the catapults hit him causing 200 damage. Can i have your autograph, lol, just joeking.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

the ones that attacked the wall turns to smoke and me and axel unleashes a combo on max from behind.

dakota1431
dakota1431
127 posts
Nomad

i send 100000 kids with gasoline filled supersoakers and tell em to soak him then i send 100000 soldiers with flamethrowers to burn him to death and then i send in king kong to fight him

Showing 691-705 of 1649