ForumsForum GamesDestroy the enemy

1649 282936
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

This is like those w destroy the wall and mystery box game.I will make an enemy and you can cause damage.Please be real things and no nukes or atom bombs.

Heres the first enemy:

Amy the Tank!
Hp:1000
Immune to:None
Protection:None

http://sherrychandler.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/pink_tank.jpg

• 1,649 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

(If max's weakness was fire before,then it can be water now!!!)
I send 100 the firefighter helicopters and 1400 firefighters and 350 vehicles(firefighter again)and give max a cold shower!(hope this works)

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 5,000HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. From the poisons and radiation you have spread upon max he has grown wing and can fly!
Protection: Lightning rod. and army F
Weakness: needs to be discovered
Immunities: most poisons, acid, many viruses

Sonic:You hit Max but he turns to smoke, then you realize to late it was a a shadow clone, them Max uses sage mode raseshuriken on axel and the swords, destroying them.
Dakota:The kids are grounded for playing with gasoline and King Kong is busy figthing Godzilla but the soldiers burn Max dealing 200 damage before beign crushed by army f.
Doom:You only managed to clean Max but catched a cold, 100 damage.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

it doesn't effect axel(nobodies need a keyblade to beat.)

i use byakugan then go to the real max and use 8 trigrams: 64palm while axel makes the floor ablazing.(DOT effect)

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

I cast Retrograde on Max and then start to heal him.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I cast Retrograde a second time on Max, and send an Imperial Legion to kill him.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I build a time machine and bring today Nicola Tesla and Albert Einstein. I tell them to cooperate and they build a machine capable of firing more than 100.000.000 volts in form of a lightning storm.ONLY YOU know what happens when the machine fires at max...

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 4,500HP
Description: Stick with medieval themed ways to attack. From the poisons and radiation you have spread upon max he has grown wing and can fly!
Protection: Lightning rod. ,army F and a roman legion
Weakness: Tesla related(inventions and dicoverys)

Sonic:you were under a genjutsu from the mangekyo sharingan of Max, you deal no damage but using this Max gets injured, 300 damage.
Silent:You heal Max, +300 hp
Sartha:You nulified the other retrograde or whatever is it, Max kills the roman emperor and is claimed emperor, the legion is now under his control.
Doom:You discovered a weakness,Tesla related stuff, altough the lighting rod absorbs hald the damage, Max gets hit and recives 500 damage.

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

I shoot rocks that are on fire at Max.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I Use the magnifying transmitter,Tesla's invention and an advanced version of the classic tesla coil.It generates electricity...

Here's a picture of it:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/Tesla_colorado.jpg/333px-Tesla_colorado.jpg

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i look at his feet then use double rasengan on him.

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Max the Mega Monster
Max: 3,600HP
Protection: Army F and a roman legion
Weakness: Tesla related(inventions and dicoverys)

Sonic:You deal 200 damage, avoid using naruto attacks so often or else Max will grown inmune.
Destiny:You break the lighting road and hit him in the nuts and his nuts are on fire, 300 damage
Doom: You deal 400 damage.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

time for a change of pace? well, i think ill use a fire flower on my self then run around max at hyper sonic speed.

dakota1431
dakota1431
127 posts
Nomad

i send 1000 army helicopters with that gun you see below instead of the 50 cals on em and 10000 men with the gun you see below and if your wondering what it is its a tesla cannon and its super powerful it can take down a helicopter and tank in one hit and can shut down robots

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/a/ad/Tesla_Cannon.png

http://www.buttonmashers.se/wp-content/uploads/teslacannon.jpg

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

^ that won't work, becasue it's not a medieval theme.

Flare spell from a distance as my attack.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

^doesn't have to be.

i stop and look at max and a fire torando spawns where i was running.

Showing 706-720 of 1649