ForumsThe Tavern[necro] is area 51 a real place?

59 9767
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

There is a romour that at the lower excavated levels of area 51,most of the world's greatest minds live and perform genetic engineering experiments purely for military purposes,they work for an organization called majestic 5

google it on the web

• 59 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I think it is real. But if they know what is on it i have no idea.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

It hasn't yet been proven that there are alien crafts in the hangars of area 51, but I believe they were either working with highly dangerous chemicals, or doing human tests with these chemicals. Or something to that extent.

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

ISNT IT UNFAIR THAT WE CANT KNOW WHATS IN THERE?
at least tell us what they're going in general!!!

as in we're researching on XXX

theawesomeclint
theawesomeclint
78 posts
Nomad

yes but nobody knows what's going on

surfthenet
surfthenet
703 posts
Nomad

wow, can you imagine Area 99?

Well, it could be true. Advanced technology should be kept secret right? It's the true national treasure, perhaps mankind treasure.

Bux99
Bux99
301 posts
Nomad

You will never know its just one of them questions that will be left unanswered to us civilians!!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

actually area 51 does exist, people just think its a myth because of the rumors about it

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

O.o

Area 51 is a U.S. Military Air Force Base. They use it to build and test top secret Airplanes that haven't been released.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

It does exist. I heard a rumor a while ago though that they had cleared it out and moved to Colorado. Not sure though.

It's where they test spy planes, bombers, stealth equipment, missiles, etc. Maybe even nukes OO.OO

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

REAL

Grandslam
Grandslam
144 posts
Nomad

Maybe even nukes OO.OO

Doubt that.

I mean what is the harm in letting people know what's going on there.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Yeah,it's in the middle of the desert in Nevada.

jjwood69
jjwood69
134 posts
Nomad

Not only is area 51 a real place I, myself, visited it and, although we were some 30 yards away from the fence,
military security came directly to us and confiscated a digital camera we had. We never saw anything unusual but that didn't matter.Either the place does have what rumors say it has, or had, or its a red herring created by government disinformation.

TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

It's exposed to be, and most likely is, a place to test new equipment, especially aircraft. Being in the middle of a giant desert it's a good place to test aircraft so no one can see and if they go down their probably easier to find and won't crash into anything. If the government does have access to known extraterrestrials or technology (which is doubtful they could keep it covered up so long, a report or something would have leaked by now by a disgruntled employee or politician), I'd highly doubt they'd be located in a place known for houseing them.

hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

It's the place where the USA government keeps the aliens but that's a n national secret everyone knows it egsists and none knows where but i don't belive in it

Showing 16-30 of 59