ForumsThe Tavern[necro] is area 51 a real place?

59 9766
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

There is a romour that at the lower excavated levels of area 51,most of the world's greatest minds live and perform genetic engineering experiments purely for military purposes,they work for an organization called majestic 5

google it on the web

• 59 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I dunno about hylian's link. He's posted the same link for anime threads, and like a dozen others. I wouldn't try it.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

A rick roll? Is that all? Oh, okay... with that 420 guy running rampant on the threads, I'm a bit on edge when stuff gets link-ish.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Area 51 it is an U.S. Military Air Force Base. They used it to test the F-117 Nighthawk stealth ground attack aircraft. Other aircraft have been tested there as well.

I believe I heard on discover channel that the U.S. military now has a different lesser known air force base for top secret military aircraft testing.

rawr9000lazorz
rawr9000lazorz
25 posts
Nomad

Area 51 is a real place, and the military do tests there. Not tests like "The genetic re-ingineering of Alien DNA" but tests on new military equipment. The whole "alien" thing is just, most likely, sparked from a group of people seeing new airborne vehicles (Great example: stealth fighter. People thought it was an alien ship for years, then the military released the knowledge to the public, lol.)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

which is doubtful they could keep it covered up so long, a report or something would have leaked by now by a disgruntled employee or politician

hold on

*facepalm*

Right so let me inform you that what you just said already happened. A guy back in the day gave detailed info on what was inside Are 51, like mountains that were fake and would open up to end up being hangars where alien aircraft was kept, and they wanted him to replicate this technology.

Now as far as Area 51 is concerned it is indeed a real place, and no one really knows what goes on there.

However, it probably isn't the main base of operations for weapons testing. All of the stuff the military shows to the public has been in the can for 10 years - the 'state of the art' weaponry that they reveal is 'state of 10 years ago art.'

5 years ago sounds a bit better, since I have seen this in action. They have had laser cannons that can shoot down missiles that were tested in 2002. I didn't hear about them till about a week or two ago, and they plan on having these mounted to planes and tanks by I think 2015. I think its safe to say the stuff they are working on is a secret, but a majority of their technology that they already have they let the public know they have. That or its kept completely secret and is later turned into a conspiracy theory which ends up on the show "Thats Impossible". Whatever the case I do believe Area 51 does hold a lot of secret military tech in it most likely. Just not all of it though.
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

Oh it's real alright.

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

It sure is real

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Useless post once again confirming that Area 51 is, in fact, real.

Zaichik
Zaichik
65 posts
Nomad

It's been proven that it's realy, but noone knows it's actually an underground party paradise with a giant heated pool and a beach. All 'big shots' spend their vacations there, tax-free, so that's why they don't want anyone to find out.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

it not real, my cousin was a jet pilot in the army, they sent him on z mission "top secret" to the desert, and it was were area 51 is spose to be, nothing special.

no offense, but whoever beleives in area 51 is part of that 1/4 fraction of america that takes everything the goverment says as a fact.

icewthin
icewthin
17 posts
Nomad

Area 51 exists...I have gotten as close as legally possible. And of course the people who work there are sworn to secrecy...ufo's and all kinds of testing goes on there!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

Were do you see the logic in an alien landing on earth, and OTHER aliens NOT looking for the missing craft and ally.

they could easily destroy, or take over our planet if they wanted.

area 51, IF it exsists, has nothing to do with aliens :P

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

yea but most of it is hyped up they just test planes and stuff and examine stuff from space

joewelke25
joewelke25
30 posts
Nomad

I used to know someone that worked there, You have to sign a contract saying you are sworn to secrecy and if you are caught telling people what goes on there they have the right to jail you for life.

The only thing they told me was that bad things go on in there and they don't follow american laws, they have there own laws, supposedly people have disappeared there.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It is real. Just thought Id put it out there again. I dont know how much more proof is needed to prove that the military uses a secret base to test top secret aircraft so that are air force can be more advanced than our enemies. Testing new aircraft and letting the public know about it too soon makes it easier for foreign enemies to gain intelligence and technological advances we dont want them to have. Its better to keep things secret and then release the to the public later.

Area 51 it is an U.S. Military Air Force Base. They used it to test the F-117 Nighthawk stealth ground attack aircraft. Other aircraft have been tested there as well.

Showing 31-45 of 59