ForumsThe Tavern[necro] is area 51 a real place?

59 9764
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

There is a romour that at the lower excavated levels of area 51,most of the world's greatest minds live and perform genetic engineering experiments purely for military purposes,they work for an organization called majestic 5

google it on the web

• 59 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

they don't actually call it area 51, odd.

but yea, my cousin was a jet pilot so now it makes a bit of sense that he was sent there.

Supasam3000
Supasam3000
13 posts
Nomad

Its real.Its where they have scientists who do experiments on things they discover like those sounds they heard

Fvpm
Fvpm
14 posts
Nomad

area 51 is probably real (its my guess) but if you google it itll probably say its imaginary because they dont want crazy reporter peple breaking in so i bet its real and they say its not

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Area 51 it is an U.S. Military Air Force Base. They used it to test the F-117 Nighthawk stealth ground attack aircraft. Other aircraft have been tested there as well.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well I guess that there is only one way to find out what is in there...

JOIN THE MILITARY

All your question about it will be answered but you shouldn't join for that. You shouldn't join at all. (In my opinion ofcourse)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Area 51 is real but we are not supposed to know. You see the governmentdosen't want the people to freak out if something goes wrong so they don't tell us very much if anything at all. Also probably more than just Air Force realated stuff happens there, so as in Top Secret equpment could be stored there. Mabye stuff that no one sould even think of.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Area 51 is kind of like comedian Dimitry Martin's Paradoxasaur.

If you believe it exists then it does not exist.
(If you are in the military and know Area 51 exists then you have to deny that it exists.)

If you do not believe it exists then it exists.
(If your a civilian who is not supposed to know that Area 51 exists yet you know it exists and you do not deny that it exists.)

ITACHIARAS
ITACHIARAS
88 posts
Nomad

its real, dunno if theres anything actually there

grebdews
grebdews
112 posts
Nomad

i bet area 51 is in some U.S. territory because that could be the 51 state or somthing

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Yes it is a real military science and experimentation base. However, it is not top secret, just that only the most major or classified projects go there. They also don't reproduce aliens and make world-destroying bombs just so you know.

Showing 46-54 of 59