ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge II

151 21548
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Before we get started, I'd like to say one thing: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! Yes, my hiatus from Armor Games was a bit lengthy, but when I look back on it, I really needed to get away for AG for a while. But don't get me wrong, I was still playing TONS of games on the site, but my duties as a forum poster and an avid reviewer were put on hold. With that being said, thanks for making the original "Regular's Lounge" such a big success, even while I was gone. However, I feel that the time has come to start fresh, in order to avoid intimidation. After all, 20 pages is enough.

With that being said, here are the rules:

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 151 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Sig Flags

The Magic Mountain by me (well, still a few hours away) had to shut down because of gang violence. In similar news, I'm going to Disneyland with my church group, and don't really know what to think. I haven't been since I was like 10.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

RE: Disneyland

I'm with ya. I haven't been since I was like 5 and my wife is talking about going. I heeard that it is freking humungous now with something called 'Disney Dollars'??

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Disneyland is fun but I think six flags is way better. I've almost been on every ride there.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well, i have been to disneyland, but i was a very long time ago and i do not remember it much. I have never been to six flags either, so i cannot contribute much to this conversations.

Well here is a conversation i can contribute to...I just got back from seeing the movie "21" has anyone else seen it? what do you think of it?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

21 the movie

I think I might have, Im not sure hmmm..?

Gang Violence

Can you explain on that a little Tydus? The gangs and all.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

RE: 21
Isn't that the Jim Carrey movie that came out a few years ago?

RE: Gang violence
I'm with BlAzE, gang violence? What happened? Did the park employyes from one side of the park fight with the other side in a street war like in 'The Warriors'?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Gang Violence

Yes, it was exactly like The Warriors. Craaazy.

Honestly, it's all rumors. I don't know what really happened to the park, and last time I checked it's still open, but it is in a bad part of town.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Hahaha WHAT A SHOW that would be lol....

Park E 1: Get of our side of the park!

Park E 2: shut up!

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

We need a new topic, does anybody watch Ninja Warrior? And if you do you gotta know about the American ninja challenge.
Would you do it?

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

I got one!

My brother is going to sing a Beastie boys song in his High school talent show, but he cant diside which one! any help?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

@ David858

Well, I can't remember the exact name of the song, but there was this one song that was the "cool thing" back in the day lol. I wish I could remember the song. If it pops into my head I'll let you know, but for now, I'll think about it hard in my head.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Sabotage is one of my favorite songs from the Beastie Boys. Or Brass Monkey. That would be very funny to watch.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey, I just looked it up and it's called Ch-Check It Out. I say let your brother play that song because that song is so cool haha.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Wow I was listening to Beastie Boys before some of you were born. I feel old and I'm only 25.....uhg.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Well, you are 10 years older then I am and that is pretty old I guess haha. Not that you're old, it's just that you're old compared to most people on this site.

Showing 61-75 of 151