ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge II

151 21551
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Before we get started, I'd like to say one thing: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! Yes, my hiatus from Armor Games was a bit lengthy, but when I look back on it, I really needed to get away for AG for a while. But don't get me wrong, I was still playing TONS of games on the site, but my duties as a forum poster and an avid reviewer were put on hold. With that being said, thanks for making the original "Regular's Lounge" such a big success, even while I was gone. However, I feel that the time has come to start fresh, in order to avoid intimidation. After all, 20 pages is enough.

With that being said, here are the rules:

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 151 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I emailed Asherlee about it, so who knows. =)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Haha (why am I laughing?) So what are we going to talk about now?

I got what about AG clans...(Im board :P) Anyway would you want them or no?

For me I am in bettween, I would want them if they would be usefull and actully do something,But most of all I would not want them, just look at NEWGROUNDS it's all full with clans and they are baseilly "running" things now! And it would cause a lot of spam to come aboard AG.

And we do sort of have clans like: SHOPS :P

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

RE: Clans

Yeah, I fully agree with what SHOPS stands form, but I don't have the time to join. However, Clans have been being talked about for a long time, and I seriously beleive it's not going to happen. Some things are just too much work for the moderators to handle.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah it would cause a lot of trouble for the mods. And anything that would change AG to something like NEWGROUNDS for the bad, I don't want :P So there might be clans?....well I wounder if you can do something instead of a a big mass of players.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Lil- What do ya'll mean by clans? Oh and I'll go out of a canon with a parachute \\../ (*)(*) \\../ but seriously look up SWCC

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Clans sound like a good idea. But I don't think i'll join one.

Onslaught
Onslaught
31 posts
Nomad

Clans are a good idea

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

But will there be mutiple styles or will it be just favoritism?

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I doubt I would join any, but I believe clans would be a nice addition to the site, especially if people in these clans got a little symbol next to their armatar or username.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah thats a good idea Sting, it would be cool to have some sort of symbol next to the members name meaning that they belong in that clan!

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Sting does have a good idea. A symbol would be very cool.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Ya I know...So......Dose anyone watch "AND 1 STREETBALLL"?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

RE: Lil Gangsta Blaize

I think that I have watched it before, but I don't watch it.

Hey I think it's time for a new topic to talk about because it's new topics that keeps this topic going.

Lets talking about theme parks. What are your favorite ones you've been to? Favorite roller coaster? Theme parks you wish you could go to? All that kind of stuff, but remember to say why.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

RE: nick_coolhaha

Six Flags in Georgia. They have this ride called "The Wheelie" and it a wheel that spins you really fast like a wheelie. It's the closest thing you can get to a pilot testing sentrifuge you can get.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah I agree I love SIX FLAGS whooo so fun, oh the memories!

Showing 46-60 of 151