ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge II

151 21552
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Before we get started, I'd like to say one thing: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! Yes, my hiatus from Armor Games was a bit lengthy, but when I look back on it, I really needed to get away for AG for a while. But don't get me wrong, I was still playing TONS of games on the site, but my duties as a forum poster and an avid reviewer were put on hold. With that being said, thanks for making the original "Regular's Lounge" such a big success, even while I was gone. However, I feel that the time has come to start fresh, in order to avoid intimidation. After all, 20 pages is enough.

With that being said, here are the rules:

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 151 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

0_O........................You know that a good question nick.....Why didn't I do that???........Dang!!...Nick now thats my idea copywright (lol)

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Well, im pretty new in AG, im only here for 7 days... (joined 7 days ago)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Well welcome Djkgb, how are you?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I've wondered, do you know why a Maple Leaf is on the Canadian Flag?
I bet they were trying to design a flag and a great big leaf fell on it and they were just like... "Hm, looks good to me!"

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I for one find it pretty cool that people come to Armor Games from a whole bunch of different countries. Other than the US and Canada, where else are you guys from?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Re Leaf on the Canadian flag

Well ya I have wounderd that but I think the reason is because there are alot of maple tree's in Canada so ya... A lot of people say it's a weed leaf XD, but your idea is good Moegreche XD lol.

Re people from around the world on AG
ya thats pretty cool that so many people come from around the world to AG 8D~ Im from Canada but most people are from the US...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

RE: People on this site

Well, I was born in Colombia, but I live in the U.S., so basically I'm playing from the U.S. Also, I haven't seen that much of a diversity between the people on ArmorGames. Sure there's the US, Canada, Australia, Some or most of Western Europe, Ireland, wait, I take that back, there is a big diversity on this site haha.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

LOL, Nick. Yeah, I love how the internet can bring people together.

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

Yea the internet can bring people together. Or tear people apart. Or somewhere in between ._.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

That reminds me, I have to send an email to Asherlee regarding improvements for the Walkthrough forum. Do any of you guys have some ideas that you want me to pass along? The AG mod-team is going to be working to completely re-work the hold bored.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey speaking of Asherlee and Forums, I have just sent our(Mine and XCoheedX) Merit Guide to her and it will be up in the Tavern section and the Support and Suggestion scetion in the very near future. I just wanted to let people know about it and this is the perfect place to do it.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

That's awesome! I really would also like to see Merits for forum posts, but that's just me!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah, I remember people talking about that, but I also remember Carlie saying something about that's not a good idea because then so many people would deserve a merit in the World Events... section, and some other reason why not, but I just can't remember it right now.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

It would mainly be used for the Support section. People who make it their duty to help every single person who asks something deserve credit.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Well, I guess that sounds okay, but to me it doesn't really matter if they do it or not because either way I'll still be getting a lot of merits and if they do do it, it'll just be another way to recieve merits for me haha.

Showing 31-45 of 151