The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89823
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

So these castles are therefore considered spam.

There is no such thing as a spam castle! A true legend like yourself would know that!
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

There is no such thing as a spam castle! A true legend like yourself would know that!

Let me clarify:
So these posts are therefore considered spam.

And no, actually. I've never posted out of date.

Also, thank you, but to be a true legend, you need to be reconized by several people. Maybe 4, 5 people know of me? No, this title genuinely goes to Charles.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

No, this title genuinely goes to Charles.

Who says there can only be one legend?
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Hey I just get lucky. Kind of like evolution, I put all material in a big pile, throw a bomb on it and......like evolution a master piece just comes out of nothing!!!

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Hey I just get lucky

Very, very, very lucky. Lucky enough to win first place 7 times.

7!!!

While I have only won three times. (strongest 25 stone pieces castle, Best balancing castle, and Build-a-castle)

*Shakes fist*

Also, a fun fact: Nobody except Me, Charlesme, and PJMehaffey have every won a contest!

So scoreboard is:
Singid25 - 3
Charlesme - 7
PJMehaffey - 1
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Kind of like evolution, I put all material in a big pile, throw a bomb on it and......like evolution a master piece just comes out of nothing!!!

HaHA!! Just like modern art!

While I have only won three times. (strongest 25 stone pieces castle, Best balancing castle, and Build-a-castle)

Hey! At least you won!
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Hey, what if the reason people aren't entering the contest is because.... They wouldn't win even if they tried!

For this, I propose we - me and Charles - be excluded from the next contest. Or maybe judge it. Something.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Hey I like that and I bet we would Judge on the day we say too!!

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Ya! Since we've won alot of times, why not? And this time we get to see Papi's and JJ's castles! >

Lets do it!

*Holds up "Castle builder -> Castle Judges" sign*

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Sorry i couldnt judge, I had homework, had to take my dog to obedience training, and my bro barfed. I hope i can get to it today!

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Ya! Since we've won alot of times, why not? And this time we get to see Papi's and JJ's castles! >

Lets do it!

*Holds up "Castle builder -> Castle Judges" sign*

Ill converse with Papi about this, but it sounds like a good idea. I bet Ernie will like it!
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Iunno about this proposal. I'ven't made a castle in months. =S I'm very rusty, and I'm going to be very busy this weekend.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

I'm going to be very busy this weekend.

What, Trick-or-Treating? :3

It's not like it takes a full seven days to make a good castle. Well, if you are rusty, maybe. Then again, you'll still have a good 5 days, right?
charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Hey that will help Ernie out, so be like NIKE

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Exactly!

*hands Charles a sign*

Showing 316-330 of 622