ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89793
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I think that Chupie's idea is kind of a neat format. Repost your level here chupie, it could be like a ladder game (or in my part of the world, when a griz wants his territory, he just claws a tree higher than the last griz! ha ha ha... As per chupie's recommendations, the first to post a 170 score wins but the contest should end next Wednesday, Feb. 17 so we can start another one!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

By the way chupie, the trick to Trampoline (or Fart'n Gas) is this:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4059/4208533123_9dd817b1d2.jpg

Not much of a contest thread though...

@charlesme - I modified your 3 princess flippers and got this after 4 shots (one was a misfire - you know, didn't release). Two were to the right (near I think and it took me a few shots to kill them) and one was standing by the trebuchet.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2800/4351894845_036c177983.jpg

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Seinfield rules as per chupie the rookie. First to make 170 points wins albeit, because we are global with major time zone differences, there may be ties albeit, I can only get 130 pts so, I am not worried. If there is a winner or a tie, they get to decide the next competition. Methinks, a pebble competition might be in order to get more competitors involved but, this is now chupie's forum! Let the games begin!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@chupie - post your game and rules on this thread. You cannot compete as you will be sole judge of this game. Let the games begin!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

A flippin princess level

Just keeping this thread alive in case we want to use it again!

castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

Yes, CourtJester :-)

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Just to keep this thread alive, I will make a post and a note that almost all games posted here have been lost by AG. Tis sad as most were awesome creations. For the true players of the game, you guys were awesome...

Showing 616-622 of 622