ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89785
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I will help you judge, unless you don't want me to...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I assume you would rather take Ernie than me Papi =[

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Actually, I'd prefer you to help Mr. Madness. I know you more than Ernie. Actually, I don't know anything about Ernie. Sorry.

Yes, so firetail, I will be judging the first category, and then you next and we keep switching. That is, unless I'm busy, then you take over and vice versa.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, the deadline for entry submissions are on Fridays. And Saturdays are for deciding.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Good.
I don't even know what trick castles are xD

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Ehh, I understand. I guess I'll have to submit castles instead of judge them. But first, you must tell me what the prize is!

By the way, what is a "trick castle"?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Does there have to be a prize?
Seems the only one could be a merit.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Seems the only one could be a merit.

That would be awesome, but usually flash game contests don't have merit prizes.

I was thinking something more along the lines of a cookie...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PTGPOD/826309~Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-on-White-Background-Posters.jpg

Like this?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Yes, that looks like a nice cookie. I am hoping to get it, once I find out what a trick castle is...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's what I wanted to know...
Anyways, above picture is the prize =P
(At least, for my judging turn...)

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Well, by trick castle, I mean the ones that charlesme makes(check in the stickied Custom Castles thread). Should include a lot of tricks that are hard to pull off or are very unique and creative. And firetail, you aren't allowed to submit castles even if you aren't judging the category. And you can post the cookie...for whatever reason.

Ernie, there are no prizes, because...well...there just aren't.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Well, by trick castle, I mean the ones that charlesme makes(check in the stickied Custom Castles thread).

You mean like the ones where the king does a flip or something like that?

Ernie, there are no prizes, because...well...there just aren't.

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

You mean like the ones where the king does a flip or something like that?

Yes, but a lot more tricks and spins and flying people an- you get the point.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Okay, well I'll enter when the sharing service starts to work again. Right now it's unavailable.

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Ah, I see. So that's why no one has submitted any castles yet. T~T

Showing 1-15 of 622