ForumsGamesCTCPP - Custom Castle Contest

622 89800
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

The contest is back!

Just like our old contest, every week, there will be a new category to judge. Only this time, participants of the previous round will be deciding the category. After judging, participants will decide on the next category for one day. If they come to a conclusion, chances are, we will be using it. However, if you don't, then the judges will be deciding. You are allowed 5 days to submit your entries, and judging will be on the 6th day. This is basically a 7 day cycle: Deciding(1), Submitting(2-6), and Judging(7).

Here are the rules:

1. You are allowed to post more than one castle for each category, but you must submit the official entry by the deadline. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not count. If you do not post your official entry, we will be judging your latest entry.
2. Only participants of the previous round are allowed to decide on the next category.
3. Do not post your normal castles here. Nobody likes spam, so do us a favor and stay out!
4. Always include a title for your castles. If you don't have one, I personally will be naming it for you.
5. Always make your link a link! I do not want to copy and paste it into my address bar.

JJ and I are the judges for this contest, but since JJ hasn't been active for a long time now, I would like someone else to help me judge. It will most likely be someone I trust and who is quite active.

~~

The first category is: Best Trick Castle(Because we all love these!)

Happy Building!

• 622 Replies
JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

oops, took me so long that I didn't see you there charles.... *starts randomly whistling*

DOnt worry, If charles doesnt mind he can judge the next one(you cant participate tho since he didnt participate in this one)

Thanks for Second!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, falling isles do not defy gravity.
They just can't float...

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

This is mine, on the 1-10 scale:

Ernie, there really was not alot going on there, so I have to give you a 3 out of 10. Keep Practicing.

Terry your in the same boat as Ernie you guys tied 3 out of 10.

Firetail, not to bad. You had several things happening so I give you a 6 out of 10. Hope you stick around your highness.

JJ Your catapult was very clever, it looks like something I might have made. I give you an 8 out of 10. You need to keep making them, I must admit that making is more fun than judging.

Court hmmmm. It sucked, sorry I just didn't care for it because I think if I was not Judging this one I might have come in second place to you. I give you a 9.5
Stick around and beat me and Sing.

Good Job everyone!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I get an F for my castle?

It sucked, sorry I just didn't care for it because I think if I was not Judging this one I might have come in second place to you. I give you a 9.5

That rating makes no sense. :S
singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

But my results are final! hehehehe.......

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

We had different opinions imagine that!
I'll Judge the next.
My excuse.....
drum roll..........
Started my own business, it is costing a fortune and eating all my time.
As far as Internet connection in my castle, you see my rich neighbor (Firetail) is rich, he is the King. I am stealing his wireless connection, so I don't have to go to the coffee shop thank you very much.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yay! I didn't get last!
Eh...anyways, what now.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

No your castle was Great!!
Im saying it sucked because I would most likely have gotten second or third place to you and Sing.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

JJ Your catapult was very clever, it looks like something I might have made. I give you an 8 out of 10. You need to keep making them, I must admit that making is more fun than judging.

Court hmmmm. It sucked, sorry I just didn't care for it because I think if I was not Judging this one I might have come in second place to you. I give you a 9.5

Thanks!

Sweet, I only was 1.6 away from first!!

Charles you will judge the next one.

My suggestion for the next one is this: Castle that changes once you press test. What i mean by this is you have a castle that looks like a castle before you press test, then you press test and looks alot different, but still like a castle and still standing.

(BTW saying it looked like something you would make just made my day! =D )
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I have no idea how to make what JJ just said, so I might stay out if it's the category...

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

nononono.... it shall be............

Best Stunt!!!

The character are flipped and such while being very close but not killing each other.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Can't we make normal castles?

xplode
xplode
1 posts
Nomad

I have been making castles on a different site. I just found this one. What do I need to do to participate?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Submit a castle that fits into the current category.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

The more the merry!
Firetail what do you suggest?
Rules are the players who participated get to decide the next category.

Showing 466-480 of 622