ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353533
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

That's the point bro. It was a 154MB download for only about 25MB worth of content.

Well all that empty space between islands can be used to make one awesome race track.
Wulfehz1234
Wulfehz1234
17 posts
Shepherd

Just a Halo pickup line, that's amuzing to me :P

Hey baby, how 'bout you disable that overshield and let me juggle your halos?
*upon rejection*
Single-Player mode activated :{

XD

Wulfehz1234
Wulfehz1234
17 posts
Shepherd

Amusing*

Phrixos
Phrixos
11 posts
Farmer

Halo Series= One of the best game series' out there. I can not think of any other game series that matches Halo, besides Call of Duty.

WPX_TheDarkMeta
WPX_TheDarkMeta
13 posts
Nomad

Seriously guys, add me on X-Box! Am free if You tell me when and where with time for me to make myself free. Check out my account, My Xbox live name is there, and i will pwn you on almost any game type!

WPX_TheDarkMeta
WPX_TheDarkMeta
13 posts
Nomad

I see your point. Personally, I blame 343. They really screwed halo up. I'm looking forward to Destiny, though!

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I come back after a 3 year hiatus and see this thread un-stickied! Blasphemy! Halo 3 was always and forever will be the greatest halo. Its custom games are still fin to this day because they can always provide a unique experience.

betterthanbest
betterthanbest
1 posts
Nomad

I heard that in 2014-2015 they are going to introduce halo 5 and Microsoft has confirmed halo 5 and 6 will be coming out.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Halo 6? Just let it die, for ****'s sake. If this was Hollywood people would be jumping on them for milking the franchise.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Halo was lost after Halo 3. Anything else they make is just going to be worse and worse.

somwill007
somwill007
7 posts
Nomad

You can discover what new game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

halo is just gonna get worse now that Bungie left. 343 studios is gonna screw everything up.

You do realize that there has already been like 2 343 Halo games right and that some of the Bungie crew is with 343. Its not like they just made a company out of thin air. Some of the designers are from Bungie
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

No Halo is going to get worse because they ran out of ideas and they use the same crappy concepts. Its just turning into another money making scheme to just get some money every so often even though Microsoft is rich.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Anybody missing the ability to board a Wraith and pummel the driver dead and then capturing the wraith? Because I do. Yes, you can capture the Wraith by sniping the driver, but I just want capture wraiths without sniper rifle.

Anyone at all think Reach was better than four, most people I know prefer four but i was just wondering if anyone at all liked reach better?

I do, but only because I dont have Live so I cant test Spartan Ops. Just playing campaign over and over again isnt that fun compared to infinite fun I can do in Reach firefight.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Halo was lost after Halo 3. Anything else they make is just going to be worse and worse.

Halo Reach was a good game. It innovated on the franchise. It added Forge World, different Firefight variants, armor abilities, and the campaign was certainly enjoyable.

Long Night of Solace is one of the best Halo levels ever. Storming the beach as Covenant drop pods are landing, driving the Sabre, infiltrating the cruiser, and even that room near the end that you could stealth through if you wanted.
Showing 1756-1770 of 1798