ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353144
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Long Night of Solace is one of the best Halo levels ever. Storming the beach as Covenant drop pods are landing, driving the Sabre, infiltrating the cruiser, and even that room near the end that you could stealth through if you wanted.

Actually the halo wiki said something along the lines that you can literally walk right up the the general and assassinate him or something.

I do like flying the sabre though, but for me, banshees always start moving down when I try to shoot right in front of me.

~~~Darth Caedus
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

The Halo trailer didn't look amazing. It also didn't look terrible or even average - it looked like nothing. Because it was pre-rendered bull****. It told us as much about actual gameplay as an episode of Spongebob.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's precisely what I said. That wasn't the game, it was a stupid waste of time. Like every cinematic trailer. I know what teasers are, it doesn't mean they're not completely meaningless. Unless it was some totally new IP or if anyone actually thought another Halo wasn't being made.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

No, what that was was Microsoft showing you a little bit of Master Chief, like a girl wearing just enough cleavage to not show anything but still keep you slobbering and interested, and what's your response to that cheap ****? You think it's awesome she's doing that, you sad *******, when you could be touching better boobies all over the place. She's got you whipped, that Microsoft, giving you nothing and making you thank her for it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Lulz..unstickied. Didn't even notice that

You can't screw that up even if you tried hard enough.

Well..they could always make a game with its hardest difficulty set on easy mode, an overpowered main character, idiotic AI (both enemy and friendly..especially friendly), same battle strategy for each mission, etc.

Oh
Darklink6789
Darklink6789
7 posts
Nomad

just woondering which game do you guys think are better reach or halo 4 ?

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Halo...Halo has changed.

Cod...Cod never changes...

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

The entire Halo series doesn't have a game like Modern Warfare, imo.

Showing 1771-1778 of 1798