ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353537
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Now that my brother got a new Xbox, I see us getting Halo 4 in the future. Though it'll mostly be for the story/coop, never cared much for multiplayer. I occasionally played offline on the others.

shortstopkid123
shortstopkid123
20 posts
Nomad

Crimson DLC

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Anyone actually good here wanna play? I'm down for 1 v 1's if you want

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

Whats your guys favorite halo so far?

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

I'm kind of disapointed that there is no firefight in halo 4, but i suppose there wasn't one in halo 3. I definitely think they should have put it in as it adds longetivity to the game. Also the grunts look waaaayyyyy different! (or is it just me)

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Anyone actually good here wanna play? I'm down for 1 v 1's if you want

lel wat r u leik fohr?

-Chillz
ForbiddenRagnarok
ForbiddenRagnarok
5 posts
Nomad

Anyone at all think Reach was better than four, most people I know prefer four but i was just wondering if anyone at all liked reach better?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I do, but only for one reason. Multi-team. I really miss the chaos that went on in there.

Chock61
Chock61
69 posts
Nomad

HALO 4 RULES!

xian37
xian37
15 posts
Nomad

where I can able to read about the Halo4?
I want to know about it.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Halo 4 is great, and the multiplayer is a lot of fun, but the last few levels of the campaign were a bit dull, and they removed the most fun vehicle; the hornet. I would gladly have traded the pelican in the pelican flying section for a hornet.

WPX_TheDarkMeta
WPX_TheDarkMeta
13 posts
Nomad

Anyone up for Grifball on Halo 4?
Add me on X-Box live;
WPX TheDarkMeta

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Cool! New map pack out and a new forge world! That's how I felt, but then it wouldn't let me play on the new DLC maps because it says I haven't downloaded it when I clearly remember doing so. Wow! 154MB forge world, this is going to be huge! I play it but I wonder where the other 125MB were from, clearly not out into the new forge world. It's just flat land, there is no real advantage to that over just a big blank area out in the ocean that would take up like a fourth the memory space.

WPX_TheDarkMeta
WPX_TheDarkMeta
13 posts
Nomad

Forge Islands is the map, we tried going to the top and dropping a scorpion, but it took too long...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

That's the point bro. It was a 154MB download for only about 25MB worth of content.

Showing 1741-1755 of 1798